Tom Hill Haze

Were these from seed or clone? I’ve wanted to try growing an old school haze but the thought of popping 100 seeds to find a keeper is daunting. I just flipped some Black Forest from The Rev. I’m not sure what to expect but excited for it.
from seeds from Tom Hill that he made last year. started 20,narrowed it down to 10, 6 males and 4 females. visually they looked very similar but terpenes were different.

LEDs maybe? seems like the lower part of the buds were nice thickness and decent size, the tops of a lot are more foxtails and twiggy. i flowered at 1ft, after 3 weeks outside they were about 3ft tall. moved them inside and they grew 3ft more. a didn't manage the stretch very well :)
nah not leds..

divine intervention maybe

way to go

never seen haze do that..definitely for me anyway
from seeds from Tom Hill that he made last year. started 20,narrowed it down to 10, 6 males and 4 females. visually they looked very similar but terpenes were different.

good... I have 100 of those..

congrats..

What would you say is the range of strengths between phenos? did you find anything that really was a traditional wild ride like was discuss in yesteryears? Appreciate you sharing how many you ran and how different the strengths and types of highs you found. This is one thing that kept me from popping straight haze.

I had 2 original packs of Tom Hill Haze and some F2s from the ‘mag at one point. But I gifted them to another grower from the forums that was gonna hunt and inbreed them but never heard or got anything back.

I’d love to run some again soon, just for the fun of it!

Back