Thoughts on Bleaf and women beating and morality in the cannabis industry

Tardis808

I heard the audio and i'm sure you did to of Bleaf mercilessly beating on his wife. Its a horrifying and disturbing audio that shows the darker side of weak and pathetic men. He absolutely deserves to be found by a large group of men and turned into a woman for a day. That being said people like Ethos do this and get away with it all the time. At what point do we as a group push people out of the industry who are abusers and lesser men?

was a very rough listen. I hope the woman involved can get away and get some support.

Would be hard to believe anyone would support this guy going forward. Tbh his white truffle was the most overhyped trash Ive seen in a while.

Im not familiar with any other situations.

Tbh his white truffle was the most overhyped trash Ive seen in a while.

Lol "his". The *second* selection he rebranded as if he made it.

Rasta has always been shady but this shit puts him over the top. Honestly hope he loses it all.

IMO Colin's dog-throwing, grooming ass should have been canceled too, but he's still got his following.

Too much greed and toxicity in the industry. I could write a book with just what I've seen since I started growing a few years back.

Yah, i've had my experiences, physical and emotional. Been thinking about them, enough lately that i think that i'm going through a bit of PTSD. Not bad, tho. Odd how i can be okay, but then when i think about it a lot, usually because of hearing/reading about stuff, and then i have trouble getting to sleep(usually thinking about the ways that i could have made my own justice) My hands and feet go cold, is that normal for PTSD? That abuse stuff can stick with a person for a long time. My worst dreams, tho...they are usually the horrid tornados that i've survived.

Boycot? Well, its a start.

Back