The Species Question (and more)

That could be true HHF,
They may have got some
indi/ sativa crosses from hawaii etc.
as mentioned in HT in the mid 70's

This is a tad over my head but if you find some Panama Red let me know :)

Hi three little birds, I just saw this very interesting thread ( diatribe ) and however, agree completly on your analysis of various cannabis strains, or species etc. (VARITIES) I also have followed clarke's work since the beginning of his publications. I had already done similar work, got conclusions.

Your astute presententation warrants a close look and as you invited many of our folks comments, I'll speak. I even seem to recognise your writing style!

I'll bet a hundred bucks...no a hun, is nothin now, a thousand, your the Kand I know from way back, LOL! As for the rest of the birds, I may or not know.
You can pm me if you want, I have great stocks, let's talk little bird.

Tnx. for putting up such a splendid thread, I totally agree with dman and others, lets keep this going! Preservation, breeding with proufound goals, is now a very important imperitive, for the folks on this site and elswhere, who can do this KIND work! We have lots of good endowed growers here, so lets DO THE RIGJHT THANG AND PRESERVE OLDSTYLE, AND BREED AND SHARE!

PEACE, BRWIN.

Hi three little birds, I just saw this very interesting thread ( diatribe ) and however, agree completly on your analysis of various cannabis strains, or species etc. (VARITIES) I also have followed clarke's work since the beginning of his publications. I had already done similar work, got conclusions.

Your astute presententation warrants a close look and as you invited many of our folks comments, I'll speak. I even seem to recognise your writing style!

I'll bet a hundred bucks...no a hun, is nothin now, a thousand, your the Kand I know from way back, LOL! As for the rest of the birds, I may or not know.
You can pm me if you want, I have great stocks, let's talk little bird.

Tnx. for putting up such a splendid thread, I totally agree with dman and others, lets keep this going! Preservation, breeding with proufound goals, is now a very important imperitive, for the folks on this site and elswhere, who can do this KIND work! We have lots of good endowed growers here, so lets DO THE RIGJHT THANG AND PRESERVE OLDSTYLE, AND BREED AND SHARE!

PEACE, BRWIN.

yes our founder was known as Kannd when she was at the seed swap club . . .

thanks for the kind words and thoughts . . . stay safe and keep on growing!!!

Nice for that piece 3lb's. Here are some of mine humble opinions and thoughts.
My main question about cannabis plant is, did it appear in one part of the world as one species and then spread and adapt to it's environment? Maybe it was a total different story, but to me it's not that important. Maybe my opinion doesn't fit in here but to me all these man made grouping of a mysterious plant doesn't matter much. I'm not talking about breeding here. Breeding itself is a different story and needs rules and generaly accepted regulations when it comes down to names etc.

To me, it all comes down to growing cannabis and creating something new through the process. Being a bagseed or top-notch strain with a name, i know that i can through years "create" a plant that is adapted to my environment and my needs. It's called evolution and that in my opinion cannabis always did and will do with help of a man or without.

I have read your articles, an important segment of canna history will be archived with your knowledge, opinions, suggestions and questions.

I would love to see your farm! :cigar8:

I completely agree. :adore:

I like hybrids and experiments, but I like the strains that made it all possible even more.

Wow. Blast from the past 3lb! Good to see you around these parts. Sit down, relax and have a toke. Her you go, pass to the left...
Freeheeler

Back