The Scrog Method (revised II)

That was you! Props man, for sure! I'd ask for your autograph...but...

I remember reading that piece many moons ago. Well done... I even got a chuckle or two while reading it. I dig the style. This article is the inspiration for my aspiration.

I'll be doing a scrog grow soon, finally, after a 'many moon' hiatus.

Wow! There is tons of great info here. This is a great technique. I'm a cab grower, so scrog is extremely helpful at increasing the yield in such a small place. Thank you for writing up such a detailed report. Great pictures also hehe. :thumright:

wikked fatjoe!!!! just beautiful!!!! when I come across the SCROG award, its all you baby. haha.

thanks alot bro!!!

you rock!!!

Question

Good read, I remember seeing this at GC years ago, but still haven't tried it out myself :wacko:

What I never understood though is are you supposed to pull the main stalk under? Or just side branches?

- Thanks Joe!

:up:yep i'm slowly learning that the key to the scrog is the thining to help the bud sites you want and not a gazillion popcorn nugs in the shade. Fatjoe great thread lots of good info.:up:
this style is what really got my gpw up and my numbers down. i've reread this whole thread very well put Fatjoe
Funkyflava

I love a good scrog. It is a great way to bump your yeilds up especially if growing in a smaller space.

very interesting, being as it is after X-mas I'm going to get some clearance wreath cages and attach them to buckets with added screening.
:flyguy:

this thread really should be a sticky.

joe's got some great info here....

Awsome thread Joe, I have a younger freind that wanted to learn all about scroging and you seemed to answer all of his questions and mine as well. Kudo's man great thread. :up:

i do the modular scrog, 4 x 1ft square screens under a 250.
the modular allows the height to be equalised between different strains. i get between 1 and 2 gpw depending on strain

how about a Deep Chunk scrog i like a challenge :) :wave: got loads of pics ill get some more later

VG

couple more of my 1ft square modular scrog screens, first one is the canopy made of 4 modules, second is the cab (under LED this time) with one module taken out so you can see better how it works. third is a sharksbreath flowered under a 250 cmh - got about 1.4 gpw from that, and the fourth is a NL flowered under 250 hps - 1.6 gpw

cheers

VG.:004:

Back