The newst addition the the family

T_G

gone with the wind
and my favorite, MILKSHOTS!:friday:

was the seasoning of choice to break her in with.
picked her up for 100 and some change with a diffuser downstem, and upgraded to an ashcatcher. :flyguy:

:bong2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn boy you got it going on! That is one sweet bong never seen one like this but in the same breath I haven't been looking. And that bud I am envious!

thanks D! my local headshop was having a sale and i couldnt pass her up, as i have been searching for a new bong.

my original intentions were to get one of those magnificent pieces off the cabana market, but i couldnt resist this one. :slap:

very nice,,would kill me though,,,enjoy :pimp::pimp::pimp:

put some water from the freezer inside her and she hits very smooth. only thing i dont like is not have an ice catcher. other than that she's great!

thanks for the compliments everyone:smileyhug:

Very cool bong, I like your shop too, very tiddy. I'd kill for that much counter/bench space.

"Very nice,,would kill me though,,,enjoy"
I can identify, since high school, hitting a bong was an unpleasant cough fest, follow by a stoned state of mind. Since quitting cigs, I have been rediscovering the pleasures of bong rips without all the coughing. I bought my G/F a small bong for xmas and even though I mostly vape I had to try it...now we need another one so she doesn't have to keep asking me for her bong back. I am for sure heading to the canna shop for the next bong.

Reactions: T_G
thanks for the kind replies guys!:jester:

and stryder, i can not stand a cluster fuck of a garage/work space. im very OCD about how clean my garage is! :bonghit:

Back