THC content

burnie

This showed up on my FB feed . I thought top end thc content was supposedly in the 30+% area . If you watch a little bit of this , this guy has store cartridge boxes/packs that show above 70 and one above 80% thc ? Is that even possible ? And the price tag on The Forbidden Fruit was only $35 ! Something seems off to me or am I just behind on vape pens/cartridges ? Somebody help me out . Thanks !!

tried 2 hits off a vape pen and never doing it again..to old for that chit and a mellow doobie does me just fine..80% thc sounds about right..I know a guy that makes that vape stuff and watched him make it..the machine cost him 20k and its a pretty complex operation..you have to be careful because they are known to blow up on you..something to do with gas or pressure they use or what ever..
back in my younger days use to do honey oil through one of those army gas masks from a glass bong..just about tore my lungs apart..
everyone is out to make a buck these days..

the vape cartridges are concentrates and 80% is pretty routine, if they use "the clear" aka thc distillate is more like 98%+:D

2b2s

Rosso most of the guys blowing themselves up are open blasting. The guys with the closed loop machines are much much safer but like you said very expensive.
A lot of people are making live Rosin carts now so you don’t nened to process through butane.

I remember hearing about this house that blew up in Crested Butte. They were blowing butane INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Can't fix stupid!

I prefer the eastern European fucking huge blunt. I remember driving down this tractor trail they called a road in a part of the county where nobody goes, and hearing on the radio that the state police were serving a warrant on the only house on the road, When it blew to Smithereen's! "Completely flattening the structure"! Pretty much putting every state, & county cop involved in the raid in the hospital. The occupant survived, and was charged for manufacturing methamphetamine. I had unknowingly driven past the home the day before, when my occupant was pointing out where the family farm was. It was un-nerving realizing I had driven past that house on a doob cruise less than 8 hours before! F^&k da Police!

Last edited:
I remember hearing about this house that blew up in Crested Butte. They were blowing butane INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Can't fix stupid!

And it happens a lot more often then people think. LoL a lot of the time the house doesn’t blow up but you will flash bang your house like lighting a little alcohol in a bottle. I have a friend who did this like theee times and the last time was because he left the pilot light lit on his hot water heater. And this is exactly why I never even attempted to make my own open blasting.

Back