Strangest grow ever !

burnie

One LUI , 2 White Krush , 3 LBLs , 1 Old Toby (Loran) , one Hashberry and one Sour D . Under 2 600 watt adjustable MHs . Good ventilation , 5x8 room . I took down my last 4 today...Lui , Old Toby one LBL and the Sour D . Today was 14 1/2 weeks ! Not one plant showed cloudy or amber trichs . Same with ones taken last week . Never ever had a grow where trichs didn`t change . Is this good , bad or what ? From a fast dry on last weeks .....they all are up to snuff and on par . I`ve been using water only to flush for what now would be 5 weeks . Any thoughts ?
On the Sour D...she looked perfect...untopped ...and a donkey dick the size of my forearm . Looked good smelled good . But while trimming ...the center of the bud is rotten !! Anyone else run into this indoors ?
Thanks for your time and advice !!
peace

Good tip bush doctor...14 sis sounds like along time for those strains. Congrats on the harvest.

Good tip bush doctor...14 sis sounds like along time for those strains. Congrats on the harvest.

Right.... this is a tip everyone should save in their archives.. also you want to try to reduce the humidity if you can after this treatment.. for those of us in the tropics this is hard to achieve without using a dehumidifier.. but your getting some good advice from the Dr.. :teeth:

hope you get a high you like out of these you've chopped.. I've had a pheno that never showed amber but the high was not as racy as I imagined it would be either.. it was soaring and long lasting giggle weed.. as long as your getting a very strong aroma, good oil production, then she'll get ya :puffpuffpass:

Another thing to do is take a fat bud off of it, cut it up and let it dry for a few days... test it. I used to do this a lot, fast drying it is no representation of the plant and IMHO ruins the buds.. cutting it up just helps it dry fast naturally.. :woohoo:

best of luck

Thanks guys ! Trichoderma tip archived . Now is there anything I can do with the rotten inside Sour D bud ? And yes , I do crock pot oil for caps for sleeping and to help keep cancer at bay . TA !!
peace

Keeping humidity down and topping your plants to get away from the main cola will help.

Also you can try 10 on and 14 off for a quicker finish

Another thing to do is take a fat bud off of it, cut it up and let it dry for a few days... test it. I used to do this a lot, fast drying it is no representation of the plant and IMHO ruins the buds.. cutting it up just helps it dry fast naturally.

i always cut up any bud larger than xx, makes for less bag appeal without the huge nugz, but this is for my head only so it doesn't bother me whatsoever.

Back