STORAGE

Budluver

okay Islanders..so i've had a decent harvest this year. I am hoping to keep it as desirable as possible for as long as possible.How do you all store your extra weight? I don't mean headstash jars..thx for any advice..

While I don't have this problem currently, when I do, I'm going to buy a vacuum sealer with nitrogen purge from someone I know who was busted 2 years ago and had to shut down.

They gave me a ringing endorsement...

check this out, i have one and if i had more flowers i would buy another. uses humidity packs to keep the herb at a constant humidity level. edit: if you look at these, they come in various sizes. be careful with the descriptions though, and extra large isn't as large as you think. they sell these at amazon.

http://thecvault.com/

i also built a jar sealer with a brake bleeder, some hose and a jar top sealing cap.

[YOUTUBE]iAQTvlqyjnM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Thx Funky!! A friend of mine has one of the vaults and turned me onto the Boveda bags too. I was sceptical until he proved to me I had let a lot of stuff evaporate.It's good for the stash jars too.

I've put mushrooms, & buds in mason jars then vacuum sealed them with a food saver wide mouth attachment like funky's. Some for years, and they stayed fresh as the day I put them in there. Especially shrooms!

I'm in that situation too Budlover.
I'm going to vacuum seal about 6-8 of my full gal. jars and then double cap some pvc (as wide as possible, possibly small sewer pipe) and bury it.

good thread. while i have no stash at the moment part of tht problem is what i did have is no longer smokeable.

i can do better. i was thinking of jars in the fridge.

Love that shit budmiser, ive done that lol, your name really paints the picture... I can see you out there in the dark of night diggin away like Indiana Jones!

"I take it, I bury it in the sand for a thousand years, it becomes priceless." -Raiders of the Lost Stash!

I think he means he has so much weed he has to store them on pallets. Hahaha, thats hillarious... and fortunate. :thumright:

I'm going to vacuum seal about 6-8 of my full gal. jars and then double cap some pvc (as wide as possible, possibly small sewer pipe) and bury it.

remember to leave a treasure map in your will :taunt:

Thats a good idea. Gold and silver in one hole, stash in the another. :).

Nitro sealers ftw! I thought I was gonna get one this year but its been such a drought that i doubt i will have any stock by december.

Back