Some pics of the nicer CSI gear I have run this year! Cheers to many many more.

She is def a cool one. I chopped her about week ago after 13 fucking weeks lol! Def worth it so far although I've only smoked some lowers as samples that i grabbed at week 12. Like I said she is drying now so this is a preminlary review. She has a really sticky, tacky greasy resin and it smells like a hashy, lemony, then a mildy spicy kinda thing. The high is just like straight to the head, very uplifting and potent. Not heaviness or lethargy, just like fired up and focused for me, the high lasts for like hours too. I'll be curious after over of those colas cures for a month where we are at.

She is def a cool one. I chopped her about week ago after 13 fucking weeks lol! Def worth it so far although I've only smoked some lowers as samples that i grabbed at week 12. Like I said she is drying now so this is a preminlary review. She has a really sticky, tacky greasy resin and it smells like a hashy, lemony, then a mildy spicy kinda thing. The high is just like straight to the head, very uplifting and potent. Not heaviness or lethargy, just like fired up and focused for me, the high lasts for like hours too. I'll be curious after over of those colas cures for a month where we are at.
Nice, sounds delicious. I need that baby diaper smellin nose DS, for nostalgic purposes of course lol

Back