Siberian Frost

DMAN

Just chillin’
Staff member
DMAN SEEDS Siberian Frost circa 2004-2006
Morning Dew (Endless Sky x C99) x White Ruskaya ('95 Aloha White Widow x Cherry AK-47) (via Nebu)

These fresh F2’s were bred by a dear old friend and Cabana OG @Barefrog The package was discreet, clearly labeled, and arrived safely yesterday.

This exchange would’ve taken place in this forum, had it existed a few months ago. So I just wanted to let all Cabana members know that @Barefrog is 1000% the real-deal! If you ever get the opportunity to exchange anything with him…don’t sleep!

EDIT: Thanks for @midwest dropping knowledge bombs!

IMG_1709.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice!
Grew it back in the day. Kept a mom for a few years. Great flavor.

Here's some pics of my old pheno

Edit:
I hate to correct Dman on his own strain's lineage but I remember them being Morning Dew (Endless Sky x C99) x White Ruskaya 😁

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1(1).jpg
    1(1).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 8(1).jpg
    8(1).jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 99(1).jpg
    99(1).jpg
    161 KB · Views: 29
  • sfrost.jpg
    sfrost.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Sprouted 10 of these in 2010-11. 7 females with 3-ish phenos…

Absolutely loved the sparkling spear shaped most sativa pheno. She’s the one! Founding member here suggested overripe bananas flavor and I can’t disagree with that finding.

The most indica leaning weren’t anything to poke a stick at, but weren’t to my preferences - flavor and high type weren’t above the rest of the garden, whereas that single female was.

I’m told she shows up in roughly that ratio 1:10. So if you do go digging in to this one , as you should, hopefully you find her, perhaps more regularly in f2?

Who knows, but I definitely remember her…
Lol

Glad she’s still around, gifted my beans to another member ten years ago…
Thx for the memory
Fh

Sprouted 10 of these in 2010-11. 7 females with 3-ish phenos…

Absolutely loved the sparkling spear shaped most sativa pheno. She’s the one! Founding member here suggested overripe bananas flavor and I can’t disagree with that finding.

The most indica leaning weren’t anything to poke a stick at, but weren’t to my preferences - flavor and high type weren’t above the rest of the garden, whereas that single female was.

I’m told she shows up in roughly that ratio 1:10. So if you do go digging in to this one , as you should, hopefully you find her, perhaps more regularly in f2?

Who knows, but I definitely remember her…
Lol

Glad she’s still around, gifted my beans to another member ten years ago…
Thx for the memory
Fh
What would you say my pheno was? It had citrus and tropical fruit but also what I would call a flowery note. I'm not good at describing tastes. It took 9-10 weeks

Those pics are from when I was growing in my old 400 watt vertical setup so their growth pattern is a bit weird. You can see it's all fanned out in the full plant pic. Don't think I have any surviving pics of her grown normally

Midwest,
Dunno, your tops are less spear shapoed6, rolled tops. The sweet is what stuck w me, so perhaps. There was some much less flattering smells on a few, and the high type was good but not a keeper. I’d say if you kept yours…. lol…. You had a good one!

Sorry I can’t do more. I’m a very lowly sporadic grower, never much keeping anything or learning things about a plant… I just know that in a table full of SF, my keeper stood 9” taller and SHOUTED “look at me!” Hehehe

I beta tested these for Dman back in the day.
Midwest there was a tangerine-citrus terp pheno, small and bushy that yours looks like.
The old rotting banana pheno had longer spears similar to Endless Sky.
And those both had less dense nugs than the last pheno. That phenomenon threw small dense nugs with more indica effects and was similar to the Ruskaya in the gene pool.
Hope that helps.

Back