Shiva Lingham?

freeheeler

Never heard of them. Google is no help. Pure “black market-ing?” Lol. Claims they’re strong medicine. Stronger than all the others I’ve had from my guy. (Golden teacher, pe6, Ecuador, etc)

Let me be the judge. Lol. Figured I’d see if any of you heads know anything about these. If not, I’ll let you know! Hehe.

Happy Thursday! Be well,
Fh

Isn't Shiva the Destroyer? and Lingham, if I recall correctly, means dick. Sounds scary ;)

OP, thanks. Always. My usual with all this stuff is light. Heck I even tap out on some smoking sessions when we’re together. Lol. Lately I’ve been contemplating one of those big dosages. Never having done one, curiosity is high. But for the most part, these days, having just turned 50, I always aim to errr just so slightly on the low side of desired results. “I don’t ever regret taking too little, if I’ve ever had a regret, it was from too much of something…” lol.

But certainly, with any new unknown, start small.
Thx be well
Fh

180. Lol. I gotta believe it’s not THAT scary! At least I hope not. Hahaha. Thanks. Be well
Fh

Bf. Haha. Too funny

Well the review is in. 3g between 3 of us. 1g chopped fine per person.

FANTASTIC. Lol. The black marketing hype was legit. Even a belly full of food couldn’t prevent the full on effects.

Highlights:
Very rapid onset. From “oh yeah, there it is”, to full blown peak “sit down, then lean back against a tree, go silent as a group for maybe 20 minutes” effect. That all happened in about a three minute walk. Hahaha.

Peak lasted a good while. Very quiet introspective. Closed eye visuals were nice for this “low” dose. But it was three of us camping. I could see it being fun in a group being very fun and functional. After settling back from 100 to maybe say 80, the backside was pretty much perfect. Long, low glide. Zero edginess. Warm. Welcoming. Never once felt any ill effect which is uncommon for me. All the way to sleep it was clean, smooth, warm, etc. and to speak of sleep, sleep very well, and wasn’t challenged for a minute from grabbing sleep.

I have to say, these are some very fun, unique (in my mind) experience. Glad I picked up enough for a while. Lol. I’ll grind only before ingestion since that was news to me. And I may try less. Lol. Bc it was more than I’d want in my day to day social setting. (Dads, moms with kids not far away)more than heads and woods like we had.

Won’t be doing these “reports” on the golden teacher or pe6 or Ecuador or whatever other black marketing I receive along with fungus. But these were very unique. I wonder what their real name might be ….

All be well. OP, if you’re so inclined, lmk. Lol.
Be well. Smile often.
Fh

pardon my ignorance but what the hell are you talking about on this post, last entry mentioned fungus so can I assume the topic is mushroom related...reading this without the key word confused me...it's all good, I'm just wondering...enjoy...:teeth:

Boo.
Ha! Sorry for my cryptic post.

I ate mushrooms. The strain name used shiva lingam was new to me and apparently the internet. So I was skeptical.
They were good, fun, and different. Different than usual bc of how the made me feel. Not racy or edgy at all. Warm. Energetic. I enjoyed them more than many many others I’ve had either with a name or not.

So while Google and the internet don’t know of shiva lingam fungus, i sure do! And they are very good.

I hadn’t ever previously noticed this much of a difference in anything I’d tried. And as I age past 50, feared that my brain wasn’t as receptive to these experiences without doing a lot more of them.

I’m any event, sorry for confusion. Maybe two days later I’m still feeling their effects! Lol.

Be well
Fh

Back