Shabby Sideways Shenanigans..............

Dutch Aln

Ain`t no big dog........
:salut:Evenin` Cabanistas,Thought i`d share my latest diy efforts wit y`all.
Lost my Viking Mother recently:unsure:so thought i`d crack some seeds to see what i can muster up for the future,cos as usual i`ve been smokin meself silly and almost out again.
These are Aurora Indica X N/Lights,and were a gracious gift by our good man
Blackbird-Hope you`re well old chum.
Runnin` things Vertically at the mo-with a 250 underneath a 400.
10 seeds were sprouted,@7weeks ago and gave them @5weeks veg,then took cuts of everything and flipped to 12/12-Got a 50/50 ratio on the sex,
So i got 5 girls in total-4 Indica phenos(one`s a bit weak tho) and one motherlovin` bitch of a sativa giant thats already hit the roof of my little space-Also chucked in 3 of Heath`s Autos and 2 DNA Rocklock.....well a mans gotta keep busy:whacky114:hehehehe.
So enough rambling from me and have a look-see
These pics are from @2 weeks ago-before i chopped the boyos and their cuts
View attachment 133275 View attachment 133276View attachment 133277
Here`s the big girl at that stage
View attachment 133278
I`ll leave y`all with pics of my cheap n cheerful biccy tub bubble cloner
View attachment 133279 View attachment 133282
Will get pics tonight of current situation an post `em up t`mara
All the best,
Aln.

Hi folks,Bank holiday weekend kept me from posting this update-sorry:whacky114:
Anyhoo,for anyone watchin`-Here`s hows things are lookin`
The li`l shabby cloner has worked wonders again,givin`100% successful cuts.
Even the woodier stems from the big girl`s cuts came through nice n quick.
Gonna give these another few days bubblin` away before i transplant.
Have a look-see:pl:
View attachment 133531 View attachment 133532 View attachment 133533 View attachment 133534 View attachment 133535 View attachment 133536 This last pic is one of the Rocklock-just gotta love the leaf shape on these:sniff:
Gonna fire up a few pics of those in flower-4 now then break for a doob,then stick the rest up
View attachment 133537 View attachment 133538 View attachment 133539 View attachment 133540.

Reactions: Boo
Back again....More pics from the flower side now,some of which nicely illustrate the differences in these li`l beauties.Just as well i decided to do a vert run this time as i don`t think i coulda` controlled the big girl in a horizontal set-up.She`s just about stopped stretchin`!!!
View attachment 133544 View attachment 133545 View attachment 133546 View attachment 133547 View attachment 133548
View attachment 133549 View attachment 133550 View attachment 133551 View attachment 133552 View attachment 133553

On re-checking the bag these came in it appears these are
Aurora Indica X Sensi Northern Lights.
If anyone has any idea what the lineages of A/Indica or Sensi N/L are,i`d appreciate the input as i`d love to know where in the line this big lady comes from.-Could be a fantastic treetype pheno.......will have to wait and see what she smokes like of course:rollj::bong2::025:
Bye for now

Got that room packed Dutch! Sweet little bubble cloner. Can imagine you eating those cookies stoned outta your mind thinking hmm this could make a nice little cloner.

Do a search, Im pretty sure Foe wrote up a description of aurora indica, been a while though.

LOL on the stoner cloner! I love how your grow looks. Actually it looks like perfection. Cool pictures my Lovie.

Progrow and Dykster thanks for callin` by folks,
Hopefully they`ll give a nice show.......
Aln.

:pl:Bodhiand DeadNrizin-Hanx for droppin` in folks
Gave the girls a real good trimmin after the last update,and for a li`l while they weren`t lookin too good-but alls good again and they`re thrivin now,
Managed to get a few pics this evenin`,so thought i`d chuck them up to show the current progress-apologies in advance for the quality:unsure:

View attachment 134189 View attachment 134190 View attachment 134191 View attachment 134192 View attachment 134193

Got the big girl moved to the back of my space to let her make the most of
the room there,and have thrown the two Rocklock into the mix-can see 6 nice cuts comin` of these two,and will get them into the biccy tub next week
Will try for better pics t`mara
All the best,
Aln

Back