Seed pop: GSC forum Cut, Cory the Monk, Sour giesel

BrixDaBreeder

New to forums so I’m giving it a shot after listening to guys on podcasts who swear by the info and the communities built off of them. From left to right, Forum cut GSC (CSI), Cory the Monk F2 (redscareseedcompany), and Sour Giesel (CSI). Had to get the forum cut for nostalgic reasons. The thin mint doesn’t hold a candle to it. Cory the Monk F2 (Stardawg x Howard the Monk) growing it for my first experience trying outdoors in a greenhouse. 6 regs hoping for 3-4 girlies and a cpl guys to breed with. Lastly Sour Giesel came as a freebie description was close to sour d and that’s one of my favorite highs. Look forward to keeping y’all updated on my progress this run.

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpeg
    IMG_2975.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Was very pleased with my pop this go round. When I got back into growing I had kinda forgot what method I use to use to germ, harden off, etc; so I had to relearn a method that works good for me and has a high success rate. Got 90% of my pop this go round even with two I didn’t think was going to make it. Most excited I got both of my forum cut girls I can’t wait to see if I can find one close to the one I would get out of my bed at 2 am when I got the 🍪 text from my boy. All it took was one emoji and I knew it was the best in the city at the time.
5/6 Cory the monk 2 of em came out late and had their own problems. One is kinda funky looking with only one cotyledon and a crazy looking first set, the other had the thing where it’s skin didn’t come all the way off coming out the seed. So I had to cut the tips to allow it to start separating to get light to the true set of leaves and the meristem. Hoping to get a strong male to make some interesting crosses with the moms I have left over from moving.
2/2 Sour Giesel in the back. Sour giesel Cory the monk cross sounds very interesting……
Put seeds in ground on 3/20 all the ones that lived popped by 3/28 past the soil line.
Til next time fam’s!

Attachments

• IMG_2987.jpeg
    IMG_2987.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Two weeks in shots. My two runts got their first set of true leaves going on to the second. The sour giesel’s are the tallest of the new plants so far. Loving the broad leaves on the Cory’s, especially the one in the smallest tray. Both cookies plant’s show small leaf mutations on different levels. The last pic is a pic of everything in the space, all 13 of my mom’s and the new plants I’m posting about in this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_3021.jpeg
    IMG_3021.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3022.jpeg
    IMG_3022.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Sorry it’s been a min coaching been kicking up into full swing. Coupled with landscaping and planting I’ve been a tick busy. But a quick update on the seed pop. On the left pick top right is a sour giesel, on the right pic bottom left is the second sour giesel. The Cory the monks are in the middle of the left pic with the very wide fan leaves, and the cookies are in the Trey on the left short plant back left closest to the power surger and front left before the small Trey with two plants in it. Pic on the right is my first attempt at a hybrid style gro. I used jacks during veg as u see on the left under 24 hours of light. Took them out and planted in my own custom mix using pro mix organic as base and down to earth ferts as supplements. Hope to update y’all soon!

Attachments

• IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3093.jpeg
    IMG_3093.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
Back