Rosin from Bubble Hash

i like the stainless steel best..i wreck the nylon bags too much..mine does not look like that photo

the water thing is new to me..its a bit confusing..like how wet?

i don't understand "wrap it three times"

i would like to do mine better though

Last edited:
Check into Sasquash bags Melon, only time I’ve blown one out is when I tried.

I preferred the stainless screens over the poly bags, but got tired of cutting and folding my own bags.

the water thing is new to me..its a bit confusing..like how wet?

i don't understand "wrap it three times"

I'm not sure what you're referring to by water thing? Bubble hash in general?

I agree that wrapping 3 times seems pretty excessive and expensive!

Thanks for Sasquash Bags recommendation ClearBarbedFunk & bigsur51.

I am new to this and appreciate any advice. (One press done and no more until harvest unfortunately.)

Here's some rosin pressed from the kief Putembk sent home with me.

Mighty dark but I will test it for science! :)

Liquid Rosin from Kief.jpg

Interesting, thanks.

I take it you don't press rosin as you need it but instead make a bunch when you have excess flower?

Interesting, thanks.

I take it you don't press rosin as you need it but instead make a bunch when you have excess flower?

Outdoor harvest, used to do all the popcorn and trim, last few years due to hemp pollen we did the whole harvest. Strip the plants, freeze the buds, crush um and wash. Fresh frozen does not produce as well as dried, but does produce a better product.

I’ve done bubble hash for many many years, last year was it for me. Sold off all my equipment, and just back to buds. Found some pollen netting, so should be good to go vs all the damn hemp farmers around here.

cgf..you have worked hard on the rosin..fussy world not huh?

bet you are happier with just buds

...........the hempen curse

cgf..you have worked hard on the rosin..fussy world not huh?

bet you are happier with just buds

...........the hempen curse

Yep, burnt out on the bubble hash processing, 60+yrs old and I hate shaking out the bags. Vape scare everyone’s going back to buds, lol.

Back