Roots Organics Dry Fertilizers

jambarran

Anyone using Roots Organics dry Ferts?

I walked into the grow store today and the guy started talking about the Roots Organics line. He said he gets good results and it seems like it stretches a pretty long way with a little (1-2 tablespoons per 10 gallons soil). I have been getting some early yellowing this round on my plants and I have been looking to green them back up without slowing down bud cycle.

Thanks in advance, aloha

I used the line up as top dressings according to their feeding schedule. It worked well all the way through. The flowers ended up smelling and tasting sub-par but that could well have just been genetics.

I have used roots organics growing medium and liquid ferts. My flowers were gorgeous and healthy! Don't know much about the dry ferts but it should be pretty good to use
considering what's in there. Best of luck!

I should have been more specific. I used their Oregonism; Uprising Foundation, Grow and Bloom;Elemental along with Seabird and Bat Guanos.

Hey p , give cartman a shout . Almost positive he used the powders for a grow or two .
peace

Was just going to say the same thing...Cartman is the guy to talk to.

All of them rock and are safe to use in conjunction with their liquid foods if done right...

Organism XL is really good stuff... I drop some right down into a hole about half a pencil length, sprinkle part of it in there and cover lightly, place seedling in hole an inch down, use remaining measured amount for top dressing that u water thru...

I actually used that along with Uprising Foundation, Uprising Grow.. but those 2 I mixed into the soil good before planting.. and a good trick to do is, setup all this in the pot and start watering a good week before starting the seed.. gives the organics a chance to get jump started.

The Uprising Bloom if you have it, I'd go with top dressing or making a tea out of it.. I just prefer to water directly thru it using foods at half str... I only use Elemental if I have a calmag issue but usually don't.

Their products are great and especially their soil.. be sure to pick up their Extreme Serene, worth the $.

Luck man:up:

got a buttload of samples from one of our local hydro stores. I got 2 bottles of each Ancient Amber, Budha Grow, and Trinity. It seems to work.

I know this thread is a year old, but [MENTION=2582]jambarran[/MENTION] ... what did you think?

I just picked up the foundation and bloom bags. Directions are really kind of vague. I mean... Doesn't make much sense to me that i'd be using the same amount in a 7 gal as i would in a 1 gal.

Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Foundation.

I'm sure i can feel it out and be just fine, but would like to hear from others who have more experience using the uprising dry ferts re:application rates etc. I'm not planning on using this in conjunction with their bottles, but just stand alone in promix with some compost/castings added... can maybe go heavier than suggested? Their feed chart for dry doesn't even have the "foundation" included anywhere but lists a dozen products yer dumping in.

I'm probably worried about nothing.. i use espoma dry fert to grow all kinds of veggies and i never measure. I use a couple few handfuls mixed in and scratch a little more in when it seems to me like i ought to.

I`ve been using this stuff down on the Res...it adjusts the ph to it`s proper level and seems to be working flawlessly.. .it`s fairly cheap and made right here in Canada....we apply it twice a week but it`s not organic...take care n stay safe.
IMG_0713 (800x600).jpgIMG_0714 (800x600).jpgIMG_0715 (800x600).jpg

I know this thread is a year old, but [MENTION=2582]jambarran[/MENTION] ... what did you think?

I just picked up the foundation and bloom bags. Directions are really kind of vague. I mean... Doesn't make much sense to me that i'd be using the same amount in a 7 gal as i would in a 1 gal.

Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Foundation.

I'm sure i can feel it out and be just fine, but would like to hear from others who have more experience using the uprising dry ferts re:application rates etc. I'm not planning on using this in conjunction with their bottles, but just stand alone in promix with some compost/castings added... can maybe go heavier than suggested? Their feed chart for dry doesn't even have the "foundation" included anywhere but lists a dozen products yer dumping in.

I'm probably worried about nothing.. i use espoma dry fert to grow all kinds of veggies and i never measure. I use a couple few handfuls mixed in and scratch a little more in when it seems to me like i ought to.

Aloha, i've been using the green bag exclusively through veg and bloom. Results are pretty tasty. I don't think you'll have a problem with the measurements. I usually eyeball how much I should be putting into each container depending on size. You can tell when the plant needs more as the leaves start yellowing and stalk changes to lack of nitrogen color. I'm thinking of moving to the Bloom ferts this time around instead of straight Grow ferts the whole time. Good luck bro, overall I like this line as it is easy to apply, although a bit pricey, but I justify it as part of the expenses. a hui hou

got a buttload of samples from one of our local hydro stores. I got 2 bottles of each Ancient Amber, Budha Grow, and Trinity. It seems to work.

Nice, love free samples.. their liquid products rock for sure and what I use pretty much, had free samples of the powders but once gone was done.. although I'd recommend anyone to keep using the OregonismXL.. Trinity is a catalyst that makes all the nutrients more available to the plant while Ancient Amber is loaded with old goodies like glacial rock dust... now have almost the entire line of RO..

Been running their liquid line and the powdered Organism for last couple years and am happy with the results also.
GO

Always good to get the organics kicking with that OregonismXL .. this is a product that feeds the soil, not the plant.. but, like other things in life, Happy soil,

Happy Plant... lol

I went into my local grow store yesterday and they were out of all the Bloom Roots Organics. Guys said they been having shipping issues, lucky thing I bought 2 bags of the veg fert as I can still use that for the finish.

Lots of usable information here.I told Carty that I had called my local Roots O retailer to reserve some of their Original soil formulation.By the time I got there a customer had bought the 2 pallets they had over the phone.I used a little friendly persuasion,and they peeled my 2 bags off one of the pallets.:)

I used one time they're pretty good. I prefer a good amended soil fishbone meal ,crabmeal ,azomite, kelp, granite oyster ,shell neemmeal.

Back