romulan from federation seeds

currently day 51 on this fine plant out of five other cultivators this old girl caught my attention shes giving off old school Afghan/hashy side of things with a hint of grape/sweet fruit on the back end of it she was a easy grower very vigorous had a hard time keeping her well fed while not over feeding the others she dose tend to get floppy during flower the buds get some respectable weight can’t wait to try her they say she can be a real head denter 🤘383FFD06-435F-49E6-A70A-A8048E6305E8.jpeg

Attachments

• A748B775-BE03-4E0E-9872-05796F971258.jpeg
    A748B775-BE03-4E0E-9872-05796F971258.jpeg
    602.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Have had several f1 versions of this. Then was hoping for something similar from the Roms version, just didn't strike me as the same. Some say that the fed version is a cross with something, i have NO idea. I dunno if the Roms version was done to its fullest, either. From what i understand, it was a poly, so probably lots of variation.

In about 2002, i had ordered fed's Rom x Haw Sat, or x celestial sativa, cannot recall which. Got White Widow x NL#5, instead, which i think that was discontinued seed from 2000.

this was day 70 of flower chopped today at 72 will be back with some finished flower shortly also as the buds are more mature and nuanced flower is giving off funky grape /skunk 1 vibes as mentioned before it stayed pretty true not sure if it’s normal smell or not but as nanny mouse has pointed out there is some sort of out crossing to white rhino i believe i’m going out on limb here so don’t take my word for it

Attachments

• 862F60EF-C1DA-4ADD-8D76-DF6ACBE00D2D.jpeg
    862F60EF-C1DA-4ADD-8D76-DF6ACBE00D2D.jpeg
    943.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Federation had some excellent seed lots over the years. Their rom was one of my favs but I even liked the rom chemo better. So unique in flavor and honestly rip your head off high. Stupefying and long lasting.
The flavor was straight playdoh with a slightly sweet back end, extremely robust flavor. Have clients still ask me about it 20 years later. Wish I could find some would trade just about anything I have to get some back.

Back