Reputable Online Glass Seller

DJLYSOL

Hi guys and gals,

This is a request for advice post.

My Dad lives in Florida and isn't a pot head like some of us but enjoys the occasional puffs. Recently he had some surgery and is trying to stay off of the opioids as best he can so has been smoking more. The last time I was down there I left him a one hitter that I purchased to get me by over the holidays and he has been using that. He mentioned that it's a bit harsh to smoke out of. I recommended getting a bong or some other water filtration set up. He is into it but doesn't feel comfortable going to a head shop. I want to buy him something online but don't know where to go. Any recommendations on reputable online glass sellers? I think a sherlock bubbler would be perfect for him. Anyone here blow that kind of thing and sell it online? I would love to keep the $ in the TCC family if possible.

Thanks in advance!

I second aqualabtechnologies.com I've been dealing with them for almost 5 years and the one problem I had was corrected immediately. Great selection and customer service with a great website to boot ;) they also carry most of if not all of hashmasta-kut's gear, bit his stuff is mostly for hash.

Another option is the coughing cardinal which is located in st. Louis. Website is illadelphvault.com. they have the best selection of my personal favorite glass artists from illadelph. Here's a coup!E pics of my newest illadelph spoon pipe ($110 including s/h)... my favorite pipe of all time. If you're an illadelph fan this is the best place on the web and the only authorized dealer of illadelph online. Be careful if u go somewhere else besides these two sites...lots of knock offs and garbage out there, especially online when u can't touch and see the piece in person.

Best of luck to u and your dad :) Take care and stay safe

guerilla

hi hard drop!

great to see you taking care of dad.
keep the $ on the island!
HASHMASTA-KUT, makes outstanding glass. can't recommend him enough.

just had a custom piece made for a friend & he was awesome & the finished piece showed great facility & design.

A

aqualab, very cool site. need time to explore that.

i third HMK (as i take a long puff on my new sherlock)

i no longer use water in my pieces and my bongs gather dust. too much chance for nasty bongwater spillage and i believe studies show that water-based gear delivers lower potency tokes overall. my suggestion is a nice chunky spoon.

or maybe a PAX?

Aqualabtechnologies is one of the main motivators as to why I am a glassblower now. He wanted stuff my sister made, but she had a long list and not a huge productivity, so I decided to learn how, as the demand for my little curve with ti pad ingenuity became quite large. If it wasn't from the CEO of aqualab sending me a couple or three emails, I probably would still be working at the cedar mill!

hi hard drop!

great to see you taking care of dad.
keep the $ on the island!
HASHMASTA-KUT, makes outstanding glass. can't recommend him enough.

just had a custom piece made for a friend & he was awesome & the finished piece showed great facility & design.

A

I've had good luck with both these: ThickassGlass, Etsy..
Both offer up good deals on smaller items.. but if you want to get him a lifelong piece of Art :bonghit:
I'd seriously check out HMk's works..

The one hitters can be harsh, especially if using open flame to light things up, you can actually draw in nasty heat and yuckies.. a nice Sherlock designed properly can seriously reduce this.. and the curves help mellow the smoke out a bit..

enjoy your search..

Thanks for the input guys. It's decided; HMK all the way. After looking around the web it seems like your work is highly regarded. Im lucky to be part of this community.

Thick Ass Glass
https://www.thickassglass.com/

They have a lot of reasonably priced glass and some of it is very thick, as in 5mm thick to 9mm thick. Try to catch a sale which they have frequently. Their big sale is 4/20 (April).

They also give you 20% off your first order if you give them an email address to send their sale notices to. You can use a "throwaway" email address if you like.

been 7 years, any updates? lol
I’ve ordered plenty from thickassglass. They are pretty thick but I buy seconds so you get what you pay for. Grass city has the cheeeep and weird stuff but it will shatter if you’re not careful. For the big spender tako will get you some nice hand made stuff.

Back