rehydrating weed

Boo

I've got a conundrum to deal with...while I was away having fun one of my dearest friends harvested my plant I had left growing and I've come home to about a lb of beautiful colas and buds that are as dry as toast...not easy rolling a joint with this dry product...anyone have any thoughts as to rehydrate the weed...thanks in advance...

agree...fresh pot leaves. Sucks that the harvest was over dried. Curing process windo is closed. Myself I'd not worry as I'd bubblebag it.

I have used tortillas before. Leaves no smell or taste.

But duhhhhh, I think I too will try to start using some pot leaves from now on. Great idea muggles.

Hot shower steam does a excellent job of hydrating weed Boo. I have done it a few times and its works very well .:salut:

I use fresh pot leaves and or some sort of bread like a tortilla ( no crumbs)

Hey Boo!

1)Get a big tupperware container with a lid that the colas will fit into nicley.

2)Put several small holes around the peremeter of the lid.

3)Take some cotton balls and pull them half way threw the holes you made,

4)Add a small amount of water to each of the cotton balls and put the lid on the container with the colas inside. keep checking/turning the buds until they have the amount of moistre you are after.

Cheers!

I tried the lettuce leaves last night and their working well...normally I'd go straight to the pot leaves but they've been burned and no more plants to take from...pot is really potent and it's now getting supply with the lettuce leaves...I don't make distillates big, blowing myself up ain't in the picture...thanks for all the advice but for now the lettuce seems to work fine...

boveda humidity packs are good to use, but they aren't miracle makers (see east coast's post above). i've used tortillas in the past, but haven't found any method too successful to help the nugz stay hydrated long term.

I jar everything with boveda packs(62s)to maintain correct humidity but i think your on the right track trying to rehydrate with lettuce leaves etc first.
Muggles i never thought of using pot leaves,great idea.

Back