Recycler- good ones

Gonejah

I'm on a mission to find a quality recycler, which is tougher than expected.
A lot of China and state produced stuff is close, but not quite there...

Suggestions? Would love to stay in CO - can't imagine buying one without a function test (unless it's outta my price range )

aqualabtechnologies.com has a good selection. i want one for flowers but most of the ones i've seen are better suited for concentrates.
good luck!

If you're in Denver check out Illusion Glass Gallery. Probably best selection of any shop outside of Cali.

outwest

Old sog my understanding is you'll want more diffusion that an oil rig, and I see a lot of these

Hmk I see your work, it's nice. Are you still doing Ti skillets? I like my Quartz

Out west - been to nearly all the decent head shops from co springs to fo co

Found a sweet used contra on BM

:salut:

Looks for B Wilson he has some great pieces (heady-est shit out there) not too expensive but very very well made I have this one and use it regularly. Use a enail for the best of all performance or if that's too expensive get a good this Quartz banger with a correctly fitting carb cap.
You want to heat you piece to about 550-625 let it sit for a few seconds then drop a small dab in as it starts to cool, use the carb cap to maintain the temps, the result is the cleanest tastiest hit you have ever had, once you finish use a Q tip to clean the banger before you heat it again, this keeps from getting residue build up and that burning oil taste and smell.

Attachments

• dab_rigs_150805-48.jpg
    dab_rigs_150805-48.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back