Reasons to Foliar Feed!

Hi dycans! How much Bronners liquid soap would you add to a 2 liter pop bottle of 1 part tea to 10 parts PHed RO water?

I read your sticky thread on foliar feeding and compost teas...EXCELLENT info in there, PROPS!!! Thanks for your help!!! Don

Hi dycans! How much Bronners liquid soap would you add to a 2 liter pop bottle of 1 part tea to 10 parts PHed RO water?

I read your sticky thread on foliar feeding and compost teas...EXCELLENT info in there, PROPS!!! Thanks for your help!!! Don

A couple three drops. And thank you for taking the time to read it!!!

Thank you very much;) I did more than take thetime to read it and all the links and took notes to keep along with my handwritten grow diarys, again a very excellent threat and extremely informative:up:

:wavey: Hey gang... i was wondering...

If you spray the plant with Carbonated (CO2) Water,
will that have an effect similar to having a CO2 tank system in the Flower Room?

damn i'm not sure , but i would guess it can not be that simple . especially because it's no way to regulate the amt. of CO2 , ETC. GOOD QUESTION

any opne else want to chime in like dcyans maybe ?

dcyans ,
thank you very much for all the efforts that went into sharing what u have here. if u were a girl i'd kiss you , get you really stoned and then , well you the the rest lol ; wish you were my roomate. thanks a whole hell of alot.oooh yeah do u mind if i cut & paSTE THE INFO TO SHARE WITH OTHER GROWERS ? of course i'd say it came from you !

Last edited:
:wavey: Hey gang... i was wondering...

If you spray the plant with Carbonated (CO2) Water,
will that have an effect similar to having a CO2 tank system in the Flower Room?

It would only add extra CO2 to the room or space..does it force CO2 into the plant leaves..no
CO2 in water has an effect on pH as well. I would save the gas for the room or home brew..:beer:

Reasons to Foliar Feed!

It washes the dust off your leaves..

GrowGreen

It would only add extra CO2 to the room or space..does it force CO2 into the plant leaves..no
CO2 in water has an effect on pH as well. I would save the gas for the room or home brew..:beer:

Reasons to Foliar Feed!

It washes the dust off your leaves..

GrowGreen

Just had to quote ya old buddy since I haven't in such a long time! Carbonated water would add co2 right where you need it in the canopy but it's benefits besides washing off the dust ;) are few compared to a good working foliar feeding IMHO it would be absolutely great for a rinse every forth feeding substituting carbonated water in place of foliar nutes. :friday: pH isn't much of an issue when feeding through the stomas so I'd say go ahead!

* Whole plant nutes can be applied/intakes without its limits based on soil conditions
* speed of input on whole plant when foliar sprayed
* cost effective for inputs
* Coverage defense and prevention
* SAR/ISR
* promotion of stress resistance
* very easy and safe to apply if used correctly many diff things and be intaked and used np as foliars
*Multi mode of IPM
*Promotion of node spacing and flower cycle in fruiting plant
* Is using correctly biocontrols and many modern ones can be used safely to day of harvest and no resistance so no need for things that are bad and also pushing super issues further in monocropping

Damn those old links are broken on first post.

Either way I don’t see these types of foliar sprays discussed yet:

-magnesium
-LABS/em1
-humic acid
-aloe

I’ve mostly listened to Brandon Rust but I know there’s many foliar fiends out there.
I really like following Brandon Rusts work, extremely knowledgeable! I like to foliar spray a mix of LABs, Aloe and CalSil+(from bokashi earthworks). But I’m kinda interested if anyone has used potassium silica as a foliar spray before flipping to flower and into week 2 of flower?
I’ve seen a podcast with Tad Hussey discussing it and was interested if anyone has tried it.

Back