Purple Cliche

stretchpuppy

pardon my heart
SWT#3 x Urkle.

Shmokin (correct me if I'm wrong!) made the cross, and our friend Forty Grit pimped her out in his room

I really enjoyed this smoke. When I opened the bag and stuck my nose in it I noticed an immediate SWEET and sharp odor that cuts through your nostrils. So sweet it was almost borderline sour. Very intense.

The appearance on the buds was amazing. Bright green bud, bright orange pistols, and so covered with trichromes it looked like fuzz growing.
The buds were very dense and thick yet felt delicate throughout.

I sampled 3 phenos. Two were leaning on the sweet side of things and one was more mellowed and skunky like urk. Skunky sweet musk. The Urk dom was extra chunky with great bag appeal while the swt phenos were more traditionally round and looked equally as good.

Upon inhale the smell translates to taste very well. It truly seemed like I was smoking a canna-sweet tart, the way the sweet and sour lingered on my lips and in my throat. I couldn't get enough of it.

The high is a great medium buzz. After the first hit it made my eyes feel fuzzy and a big grin started to form on my face. I felt warm and content. More rounded than the body high of urk, Purple Cliche has an added headiness to it that seems to hit the spot perfectly while still being social. It was strong but not too strong. While easily lounging and puffing this I could function and get things done if I needed to.

Hard to choose which pictures to show so here's all of them!

Threw in a Purple Cliche and Urk nugshot for comparison.

Nice work guys!

:thumright::thumright::thumright:

This is where u were hiding
nice pics, got to try the cliche when i have space
Peace
Ez

another quality cross.......ya tendin' some nice gear stretch....
used a huge SWT#3 female back in '01 and crossed to my Sierran Kush male line and made the Tooth Ache f1............and thanks to my bud BOC it is still around in cut form.... candy sweet and stony.........

ganj on......................

Lucky you strechpup! Those are some stunning photo's aswell!

Forty did all the work and a hella of a job. I'm growing that plant now hoping his won't make me look too bad.

damn straight my canine friend!!! thanks for taking the time to do the report........she does look stellar!!!

BF
:takin_picture:

I gifted some seeds to our Canadian friend Lucid. He does amazing work and I cant wait to see his result this spring. Gotta get him on the Island too! I have a couple myself, but on that note, Forty, Shmokin, did you keep any of your phenos? Just curious.

I kept Forty's #4 and my #2. #2 is a not very purple but has massive amounts of frost and the nugs are rock hard. They'll both be pollenated and mixed for f2's as well as an Urkle for a bx.

Did you ever Bx shmokin? I got a few mendo purps x purple cliche going this year I'll post them when they bigger. Hope they are funky:)

Back