Probable change of ownership and venue ahead.....

Any folks who wander back in after the relaunch can also hit up Me or Dman or Curb or even Skitty and we will help with any clean up we can.

The time frame is simply a guideline Curby is using to try and move things along for a true relaunch.
I will be here and will do anything I can to make the transition back easier for old friends and to welcome new ones.

Again even in an ideal world things are not perfect for everyone.
I have been on these forums with elkhunter for many years - for sure since CW/OG and HS.

He popped in here after a long absence and isn't happy about the changes. Understandable. But he also could have sent a PM to any of the staff saying please delte my account and clean up my posts. In today's new world, Old School Politeness still works.

I hate to see people leave but also understand that many folks have more to worry about than me. The staff and I are available to talk about that on an individual basis and try and find the solution that works for each member.

I urge everyone to try and go with the flow for the next bit of time, see what shakes out and keep us informed if we can help make you feel like this is still a decent venue.

for folks that want privacy, here's some options:
I use TOR browser. it's completely private.
I also use an anonymous email on yahoo.
i also don't post pictures of myself - ever.
for MAC users, there's a program (app) called photo privacy. It will strip all EXIF info from your photos. Use this before you post your photos.
Also, don't tell people where you are

pretty simple. been doing this since I've been online. Not sure of what program to use for Windows users to remove exif data from photos but Photo Privacy for MAC is great. been using it for over a decade.

for folks that want privacy, here's some options:
I use TOR browser. it's completely private.
I also use an anonymous email on yahoo.
i also don't post pictures of myself - ever.
for MAC users, there's a program (app) called photo privacy. It will strip all EXIF info from your photos. Use this before you post your photos.
Also, don't tell people where you are

pretty simple. been doing this since I've been online. Not sure of what program to use for Windows users to remove exif data from photos but Photo Privacy for MAC is great. been using it for over a decade.
This is a huge help and great Suggestion for all wanting to extra precautions!

Back