Possible Pest ID help

guerilla1277

freedom fighter
Aloha fellow islanders, hope everyone is having a great albeit strange summer so far.

I found a couple of these little fuckers on a cinder block and a notebook in my veg/mom room. I thoroughly checked my plants, top middle, bottom and soil and couldn't find any other than the 3 on the notebook and cinder block. Now granted, I don't have a magnifier right now but everything looks ok as far as I can see.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea on what they are, whether I should be worried, and what I can do to treat this if it is an issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

20200730_063529.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-063641_Gallery.jpg

Well, after a little more research and a reverse image search I think I figured out what they are - booklice - which makes sense since I could only find them on my notebook. It doesn't seem like these things are a big danger to plants but I'm gonna drop the humidity and spray the room with some household bug spray just to be sure.

I thought about deleting this thread but I figure it might be helpful to someone down the road.

Back