Pests or Nute problem

Olday

4F9571D4-4A49-4EDA-9DBA-1D6C7DFA69A6.jpeg
4456DB27-0476-4192-9ACF-6F3CB93D5E0F.jpeg

I’m getting this leaf distortion/crunchy on 3 of my girls (primarily Grinspoon and Panama)

It showed up after I moved then into my flower ten, I originally thought it may be some light bleaching but I’m not too sure now.

Ph is good in and out
Soil (50/50 FFOF and promix, third run with it)
Biobizz grow/bloom/bio heaven and some cal mag

No overwatering as far as I can tell.

I did have some white spots on leaves of each but trimmed them off a week or two ago and it doesn’t seem to be coming back.

Ideas?

That's weird. 2nd photo looks a bit like Mg deficiency. I would guess it's Ca or Mg, but not sure. I'd try feeding them a little less, see if it clears.

i've been getting that on a few plants. I believe it is form a slight overfeeding. When i switched to plain water for a few days the new growth looked much better.

How hot is it and is it hotter then where they were? Aloha DB

Thanks all, I’ll lay off the food and add in a bit of cal mag as well.

Dirtboy - opposite challenge, tent is in the basement and with the LEDs, I have a more difficult time keeping the temps up

Looks like your on top of it pretty quick to so should be able to fix them fast... if you feed and makes it worse, flush them and start foods over at half strength..

luck buddy

Yup - they seem to be on the mend, straight water with a touch of cal mag for a week and new growth is looking good

Back