pens for wax

I just wish they would figure out one that only heats your current pull of oil... they all end up tasting like ass after a couple hits, at least what I've tried.

inside diameter 9mm

thankyou
km

I'm fairly certain you are set. I looked up medipen and they don't give a lot of info on parts, and the pictures aren't as close as I'd like. Most of the batteries are universal, I'd be surprised if yours were different.

If you got the money, IPV4s mod can handle nickle and titanium on temp control. Then you just need a crown or the TFV4 tank. Build your own titanium coils, cheaper and usually better. Supposedly the coils last longer too.

I was thinking skunk pharms qwet absolute in some vg or something would be killer.

I just got mine in the mail. It's OK, the cups that holds the extracts are a little too deep so there is unused oil at the bottom... It's not bad though, and well worth the uber cheap price.

I just got mine in the mail. It's OK, the cups that holds the extracts are a little too deep so there is unused oil at the bottom... It's not bad though, and well worth the uber cheap price.

What brand ?
I wanna buy 10 or 20 GOOD affordable units some will be xmaz presents .:exactly:

but hey, how many of these are glass? Maybe there is no other area for this, but its surely not hot lava. I have a couple of super heavy duty ones, same problem as most people, one or two good hits, then, tastes mediocre, to crappy.

Pa-Nature, you should be hitting me up for an army of clear kutvapes!

but hey, how many of these are glass? Maybe there is no other area for this, but its surely not hot lava. I have a couple of super heavy duty ones, same problem as most people, one or two good hits, then, tastes mediocre, to crappy.

Pa-Nature, you should be hitting me up for an army of clear kutvapes!

Oh ??? talk to me bro

That would make sense :)

I think I have my very own OIL RIG HERE :22_yikes:
attachment.php

Last edited:
i ran across this link today regarding using ecigs to vap.

http :// thejointblog.com /make-cannabis-eliquid/

I've probably bought a half different pre-loaded vape cartridges over the past few years. All of them have been shit, super weak and no flavor. I finally found one that is half decent. I bought an O.pen pre-filled cartridge of Ghost Train Haze 500ml. The taste is still not great, but it's better than anything else I've tried, and the buzz is super good. Very up sativa buzz, very strong, very caffeine like. HIGHly recommended. Still need to make some of my own canna e-juice.

outwest

BHO is no longer avail at Med clubs in WA. Only Rec shops at 65-120 per gram. Live resin is about 125-130/gram.
Fuck that shit.
With kids we can not combust at home so wifey and I have been using pens.
We started with the cloudv. Moved to the puffco. Love it. Ceramic bowl. No fibers.
When BHO was being phased out several places had clearance sales and we stocked up.
The co2 carts with NO Flavors or Glycerin has been a nice switch BUT they all taste like hash oil. No strain Flavors come through after all that processing.
Thinc Pure is a good brand run by hash master JEFF. Clean co2 oil that does not have that crappy co2 flavor that I find in the co2 waxes.
They are still 40 for 1/2 gram.
I tried rosin in the pen but it was not my favorite.
I LOVE the live resins. The BEST!!!!
I have extra ounces from my outdoor harvest that I would like to have blasted into shatter or wax. Any PNW blasters out there ? I need help with that.
Peace.

the cheap pen link harp had herenis good, ceramic, fast to heatbup, long lasting charge

i did bho twice last winter,,don't like messing with :(solvent..dry sit into rosin is good enough for me,

Back