PE to be envious of

Very nice. You probably already know this but...

Casing layers and the Compression TEK greatly reduce or completely eliminate first flush blobbing. Using a proven clone or isolate will, too.
Compression TEK video
Compression TEK write up https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27426583

There are many casing TEKs out there. I like this one from Fahtster...
Put 16 cups of canadian spaghnum peat moss into a 2.5 gallon ziplock. pick out all the larf, sticks, and stems (using a strainer or colander can help in this process).
add 1 cup of powdered gypsum and 5 tblsp + 1 tsp of pickling lime.
seal the ziplock and shake the hell out of it to mix all the peat/lime/gypsum. It gets pretty chalky/dusty.
Get the peat mixture nice and moist and let it sit for a bit.
The pH should be right where you want it.
Then for every cup of the peat mix, add a cup of dry verm and bring the mixture to field capacity.
Now pasteurize it (I just pasteurize in jars in a waterbath)

Here is another recipe from RogerRabbit that also works great

Last edited:
I’d buy without a label even!
But I’m old… ish… lol

But man some of these chocolate bars etc have some elaborate packaging. Impressive work for sure

I’d buy without a label even!
But I’m old… ish… lol

But man some of these chocolate bars etc have some elaborate packaging. Impressive work for sure
they put more work in to the packaging then the product some times. i personally prefer them in capsules.

Yep! Me too!
I hold them in bulk to reduce any effect of oxidation or long term storage, then in small batches I grind caps/stems together and hand fill 00 or 0 capsules. Biggest issue I’ve always had with them was titration - dosage. These even everything out so I know what to expect.

Predictability is key for me these days!
But yes, packaging definitely sells. lol. Lots of pretty women understand this!
Fh

Back