Outdoor Stretch

In The Wind

tattva-gyani
I normally do outdoor grows, and I've always bent my plants over to keep them manageable and concealed. I've done a test in one of my planters this year and I'd like to know what you think the end results will be.

This is TIM's blueberry sativa in composted manure/perlite, feed MG pretty much exclusively, and man is it leggy..

What effect will this have on the final harvest?...

Whenever I do outdoors I always bend em. For the reasons you citied and to allow more sun to more plant. It is far easier to service a bent 10+ footer than to get a ladder and move move move, lol. You have more time to examine possible problems pests/diseases etc. Yeilds actually increased quite a bit too. I stake down (gently) and continue to LST outdoors. Just keep em off the ground. :rip:

Thanks Badmf,

This one is tied over. If you look at the 2nd pic you can see a dowel that is tied at the base of the plant and the meristem has been tied to it, it actually extends 2.5 feet to the side.

I always LST my outdoor stuff, but Ive never used MG this heavy. The effect has been the laterals have shot up 2.5 feet and I'm just wondering how that will effect the final results...

Since I posted that set of pics I've thinned it out considerably and I'll just have to watch and see how it develops.

I expect your end results to be stellar for sure

Must be nice to be able to do the great outdoor thing.

Not here in TX !

Blessings

Back