OSSSH

Bogstomper

Swampfoot
Honestly, it is pretty damned good weed. Neither the flavor nor the nose stood out, for better or worse. The plant yields well and is pretty bombproof.

The high is a quick punch in the face and a murky up buzz with legs. I like it. Not sure if I'll acclimate or get bored first, but this is some solid herb.

This was based upon a quick-dry taster, 5-days prior to harvest. No plant exceeds 32" from base, in soil, straight water only, ever, under 2x600 and looking like 3~4 zips per plant. They were not babied.

Maybe pics if I can get around to trimming them down and posed. Doubtful though. I'm lazy and otherwise preoccupied. And high. Definitely that.

Thanks for the report. Reads almost like the creeper was setting in from first sentence to last. Love that transparency I'd it was! Lol

Not many running or should I say posting about "older" hybrids such as this these days. Glad some aRe still running them. Hope the finish, slow cure improved what you thought might be shortcomings... Because she was a special lady for me waaaay back some 20 + years ago. Lol. Moved on but didn't forget her.

Enjoy and thanks again for the report.
Freeheeler

I remember OS's photo of the finished plant with a gallon milk jug. Favorable comparison, she's a producer!

What is OSSSH? I'm guessing, and please correct me, that the last "ssh" is super silver haze but what is "os?"

Maybe pics if I can get around to trimming them down and posed. Doubtful though. I'm lazy and otherwise preoccupied. And high. Definitely that.

lol.

posting pictures isn't difficult and hardly takes any time. i'd ilke to see what your're smoking.

lol.

:salut:

lol.

posting pictures isn't difficult and hardly takes any time. i'd ilke to see what your're smoking.

lol.

:salut:

Then hop into that little sports car of yours and go for a scenic foliage drive!

I kid. I don't even know where my cameras are...and I'm lazy...

Then hop into that little sports car of yours and go for a scenic foliage drive!

I kid. I don't even know where my cameras are...and I'm lazy...

the tapatalk app works great for the forums. i go days and days without even opening my computer. all the threads are neatly displayed on my smartphone, and posting pics is as easy as pointing and shooting.

thumbs up for the TapaTalk App!

:clown:

the tapatalk app works great for the forums. i go days and days without even opening my computer. all the threads are neatly displayed on my smartphone, and posting pics is as easy as pointing and shooting.

thumbs up for the TapaTalk App!

:clown:

Wot's a smartphone? I have one of those somewhere too. No signal for those up here anyways. I'm even relegated to a 5meg pipe. It feels so 2004 up here.

it's good when your at home on the wireless network. i don't post pics using my 3g or whatever the hell it is...

nice glass

yeah--there is flavor--but subtle due to the nature of the quick dry--seems very light and, not lemony necessarily, but in that range

I have some trimming to do this afternoon!

Hey XO--FOE just came over and took that picture for you. :wizard:

Back