Oregon kids banana kush cut

CTG

She’s bout 25 days in. A stretchy biatch. Hope it’s killer. Have heard she is the kids fav.

Attachments

• 5C5EB5A1-253C-4B66-9113-CDDDEC21E447.jpg
    5C5EB5A1-253C-4B66-9113-CDDDEC21E447.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 10
  • B1B85957-6B3A-4450-BBA9-F6FF8F45824D.jpg
    B1B85957-6B3A-4450-BBA9-F6FF8F45824D.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 12
CTG , sure is pretty and seems to be triching up nice ! Hope ya` took a few cuts . Good luck !
peace

i've heard good things about it but have never grown it. looking good so far!

Not overly terpy in my opinion. Stoney for sure but as I said the flavor just isn’t as robust as I would expect. I did completely pollinate a cutting with three cannabiogen Durban males. So...
Will see, the banana by itself is just so so in my opinion. Prob a decent commercial cultivar but I want way more than commercial herb!
My honest opinion

Sorry haven’t posted much, tis summer and this year I seem to be spread a bit thin.. good to see old friends posting i hope the gardens are green and they he year brings prosperity my friends! I’ll be catching up with you fellas soon!
-ct-

Ctg
Thanks for the update. Appreciate honesty over hype here! (We all do.)
“Life is full”, is something I find myself saying regularly. Small cabinet grows continue for me, but Rarely have anything to share about them.
Enjoy the summer. Update us when you can. And if you find something stellar, we, the TCC community know you’ll tell us and likely spread it around! Lol.

Be well
Fh

Had it for a bit, and yeah, ya gotta really smell hard to get banana out of it. The other cut that went around which I think it was the 60/40 plant used in the cross, had more banana aromas, was real purple and weak. Bud was a bit fluffy as well.

yes the 60/40 is the one you want.

reversed her now.
banana kush-og fem-1.JPGbanana kush-og fem-2.JPG
waiting for pollen to drop, have a female as well so hopefully i'll have her in fem2 form.

peace ..

Back