NugSmasher

east coast

TCC Staff
i'm considering a rosin press. does anyone have input/experience with this brand? thanks!

https://nugsmasher.com/p-landing/?m=og

Landing-Page-OG.png

Just my opinion but I would start with a harbor freight 20 ton press and some low temp plates. It’s reliable and cheap. Once you feel you have out grown it then you can get something nicer. That’s what I’m doing anyway. Purepressure is top of the line. The lower end premise presses you will not get your money back if you want to sell it.

Just my opinion but I would start with a harbor freight 20 ton press and some low temp plates. It’s reliable and cheap. Once you feel you have out grown it then you can get something nicer. That’s what I’m doing anyway. Purepressure is top of the line. The lower end premise presses you will not get your money back if you want to sell it.

i really don't have the space/desire for anything other than a countertop unit. i'm trying to accommodate a few folks who are pestering me and i don't have $3k to spend.

i really don't have the space/desire for anything other than a countertop unit. i'm trying to accommodate a few folks who are pestering me and i don't have $3k to spend.
I understand. Maybe clearbarbfunk can chime in on that particular unit, he does a lot of pressing.

Looking at a purepressure if I ever do pull the trigger ...seeing rosin in pens with no additives which is tickling my interest

Last edited:
it’s what moves in today’s generation and most prefer..........till a chunk of lung spits out.....lol......maximizing taste/flavor and quick “crack” hit like high......gotta keep slamming .....fat spliff still do me right.......

ganj on........

Just remember guys, you get what you pay for...500$ press is not going to last long. Imo.

"You must spread some Manna around before giving it to east coast again."

I was gonna tell you to contact Lithium, he has been experimenting with lowtempplates.

I would like one of these toys but the cost would be highly prohibitive to ship it up here to the tundra.....looks like a lot of fun though :D

unless you want to spend a couple grand or more, your best bang for the buck will be a DIY. a set of plates with heating element and controller and a dake shop press. i love my press but could have save money building my own. https://www.crd-online.com/ he was semi local so i saved about $70 picking it up.

Last edited:
I don’t know Brother , me thinks this sumbitch will outlive me by several years...

Heavy duty mofo..

That’s exactly what you want to start off, cheap reliable effective. I was referring to the premade presses out to make a buck. I eventually want a pure pressure press for the control and the use of a compressor instead of that floor jack lol.

Had my homemade press using LowTempPlates for year and a half after much research. Cheapest good parts I could find and I am more than pleased.
GO

Back