No cook Key Lime Pie

alabaster

Original MichiGangsta
For those of us who simply hate the taste...... and for the uninitiated.

Into a half cup of Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice add 14-20 grams of cracker dry psilocybe cubensis flour. Mix well, then allow to sit for 20 minutes. Strain off shroom powder, and discard. Use Lime juice as directed in recipe:

1 can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime
8 oz. container cool whip
Graham cracker crust

Whisk sweetened condensed milk with magic lime juice until evenly mixed. Fold in cool whip and fill crust. Refrigerate. This pie may also be frozen for a great summer treat. May be garnished with thin sliced pieces of lime. Cut into 8, more than generous, slices. Or how many guests you plan to serve.

This is a great way to introduce your adult In-Laws to psychedelics. There is absolutely zero mushroom, or any other off putting flavors, and it is absolutely dangerously tasty. Watch the subjects that decide to double down, as you mention that "it's all got to go!" Be sure to stick around to watch the fun. Or not! Just think, if they ever figure out what happened, you'll never be invited to another flaky in-law party, or holiday dinner ever again. But then, isn't that the idea? It'll be great!

I freeze it first then tightly wrap it in foil, and put it into a vacuum bag. Then back into the freezer. It's kept the alkaloids potent for the past 3 months now. I just cut a piece out, and re-wrap the rest, and return it to the freezer. This stuff is awesome! It's very difficult not to make a pig of yourself. This shit will tighten your hat!

Enjoy!

Reactions: Boo
This definitely doesn't sound like something I would give to my relatives --> they would enjoy it and want more.
But I will suggest a gluten free version to mrs Prime next time she wants to do schrooms

Well OP, my in-laws are self righteous neo-conservative types, so I'm sure a good dose of shrooms would loosen up their assholes a bit. In fact, I'd rather use Azurescens Lol! I'm just kidding! I have never, nor would I ever dose anyone who wasn't interested in being dosed. The thought is mere fantasy. Fun to imagine though. No doubt about that.

Well OP, my in-laws are self righteous .....

I have a couple of family members that are on anti-depressives. Mention mushrooms and watch their heads spin..Drugs are drugs,main difference is profit and legal status.Most of us realize that there are alternatives to "Pharma drugs" that work as well or better,but try to convince some people and you get a glimpse into why advances in any area of life is so difficult....It's all "programming".The cycle needs to be broken.

So that I’m clear on this… because I’ve never heard of it…
Lime juice will “absorb” all of the psychedelic properties from the dust? Like butter fat absorbs marijuana thc?
And there’s not enough left in the dust to save it for anything else? (I see you filter off discard the dust).

14 gms of dust in half a cup juice?!!! That’s potent juice! Have you experimented with less? One of our favorite summertime drinks is a “skinny coco-Rita”. Which is comprised of 1800 Coconut tequila, key lime la croix seltzer water (or coconut seltzer if you like it even sweeter), and lime juice to taste. They’re delicious, can be devastating, and are very easy to make.

But they’d be devastating if the lime juice were instead Nellie and Joe’s infused key lime juice!

Thanks for this tip. I could never have a key lime pie frozen in my freezer with kids around. 100 pct of my dried shrooms I’ve recently ground using a coffee filter and hand filled my coconut capsules I’ve used for infused coconut oil capsules. They’re very predictable, no variations in potency so just like my coconut oil capsules I can titrate effectively. And with each one holding a solid .33 gms of dust, just the right amount if you’re into microdosing. One gives me energy and lifts my mood. From there, I can take more if so desired. I haven’t used them for a large dose, I’d fear the capsules wouldn’t all “digest/dissolve” at the same time reducing any peak I was looking for. But I’m willing to try.

Ordering key lime juice from internet now…. Lol. I’ll report back.

Maybe if anyone else has fun lime juice uses they can post them here? I don’t want to hijack, but I doubt we’d need another key lime juice thread here. Lol. We aren’t the shroomery website!

Thanks again
Fh

So that I’m clear on this… because I’ve never heard of it…
Lime juice will “absorb” all of the psychedelic properties from the dust? Like butter fat absorbs marijuana thc?
And there’s not enough left in the dust to save it for anything else? (I see you filter off discard the dust).

That's right. And you don't have to use that much lime juice if you're just dosing outright. That's just how the recipe works. In fact you don't really need to add so much shrooms to the recipe. Add what your group of voyagers want.

When I dose I use a small glass. Sometimes just a shot glass. Add the dust, and just add enough juice to cover. Stir, let sit 20 minutes. Strain, suck out any remaining juice with my mouth, and toss the cheese cloth with the shrooms in the trash. Do what you'd like with the juice. Add it to whatever. I just prefer to down it all in one chug, with a little cranberry juice chaser. Zero body noise, and
zero ascension anxiety, and you are off to the races within 15-20 minutes. I really like using lime juice. Any citrus will work.

At first I saved all the little pouches of lime juice dunked powdered mushrooms. I gave them another soak when I had a few, and there was absolutely nothing left in the ground shrooms.

14 gms of dust in half a cup juice?!!! That’s potent juice! Have you experimented with less? One of our favorite summertime drinks is a “skinny coco-Rita”. Which is comprised of 1800 Coconut tequila, key lime la croix seltzer water (or coconut seltzer if you like it even sweeter), and lime juice to taste. They’re delicious, can be devastating, and are very easy to make.

But they’d be devastating if the lime juice were instead Nellie and Joe’s infused key lime juice!

Thanks for this tip. I could never have a key lime pie frozen in my freezer with kids around. 100 pct of my dried shrooms I’ve recently ground using a coffee filter and hand filled my coconut capsules I’ve used for infused coconut oil capsules. They’re very predictable, no variations in potency so just like my coconut oil capsules I can titrate effectively. And with each one holding a solid .33 gms of dust, just the right amount if you’re into microdosing. One gives me energy and lifts my mood. From there, I can take more if so desired. I haven’t used them for a large dose, I’d fear the capsules wouldn’t all “digest/dissolve” at the same time reducing any peak I was looking for. But I’m willing to try.

Ordering key lime juice from internet now…. Lol. I’ll report back.

You should really only grind your shrooms just before you're going to use them. Grinding them all up, and storing them exposes more of the alkaloids to oxygen, quickly weakening your dust. Even in capsules.

Maybe if anyone else has fun lime juice uses they can post them here? I don’t want to hijack, but I doubt we’d need another key lime juice thread here. Lol. We aren’t the shroomery website!

If you go to www.keylimejuice.com there's shitloads of recipes. That's where I found the no bake key lime pie recipe. I just added shrooms. They've got recipes for drinks that sound very interesting. I will definitely be trying some. It's the ascorbic acid(vitamin C) in citrus that extracts, and enhances shrooms, or any psychedelic for that matter. Why do ya think they make such a big deal out of showing Gonzo having a suitcase full of grapefruits in Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?

Well dang. I’ve got a whole
Bunch of ground capsules now. Waiting away? How quickly? Guess I’ll just have to start eating them faster. Lol.

Thanks for all of this info! Good to have.

Be well
Fh

ty Alabaster, all good stuff!

Was on the hunt for a dairy free / GF Flan recipe last week. Many have coconut milk, thinking that should be perfect for the shrooms, held close to simmer for a bit, then strained. Will report back in couple months...

Freeheeler - maybe store those capsules in the freezer? Dry at a minimum, but Alabasters point about Oxygen could be a factor worth considering.
Have some Oxygen Eaters on hand from grain storage days, hopefully still good, plan to use those plus dessicant in freezer with bulk powder and some capsules.

Alabaster - your point is a good one about grinding the dried and properly stored shrooms close to consumption, but having a tiitrated / tested predictable dose is also a priority for some. By grinding all dried shrooms from a batch into one homogeneous powder and filling equally into capsules, each capsule can be treated as similar to another, even if there were pans, cubes or whatever mixed in the bulk. Would think not all of the bulk powder for a batch needs to be encapsulated at once (probably better not to!), as it's really gram for gram, over capsule for capsule, and gram/capsule is an easy calc.

There was ONE time would have liked to slip some form of tryptamine to an extended family member. PhD in philosophy, has another philosophy friend over to join a gathering I was attending, conversation in the kitchen goes to psychedelics and the two go off the rails on its meaning in human thought, society blah blah and mostly bullshit and completely out of touch with alternate reality, especially given neither had tripped in any form. Just sat there as a seasoned psychonaut ...mute, listening.

Back