New Tabasco scorpion pepper sauce

DragNFly

BuZZZzzz'ed
Tabasco debuts Scorpion Sauce, it's hottest one yet

Published July 19, 2017 Fox News

1500487124685.jpg
Tabasco's new Scorpion Sauce blends scorpion pepper with guava, pineapple and their original Red Sauce. (iStock)

Tabasco's Original Red Sauce isn't generally considered to be a mouth-burning, tear-jerking hot sauce; it adds just a dash of heat on everything from scrambled eggs and soups to burgers and wings.
Well, the game is about to change.
WORLD'S HOTTEST PEPPER MAY KILL YOU, ISN'T MEANT TO BE EATEN
The McIlhenny Company, the makers of Tabasco sauce, are ready to release their hottest sauce yet, which they're simply calling Scorpion Sauce.

The new hot sauce will only be available for a limited time, but it's designed to leave a lasting impression. Scorpion Sauce blends scorpion peppers with guava, pineapple, and Tabasco's Original Red Sauce to create "a tangy sauce with untamed heat and a touch of Caribbean sweetness," per press release obtained by Bon appétit.
Tabasco's Scorpion Sauce will is available starting Wednesday, July 19, but only online or at the company's headquarters in Avery Island, La.
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNewsLife
In addition to Scorpion Sauce, the McIlhenny Company currently offers a Green Jalapeno Sauce, a Chipotle Sauce, a Buffalo-Style Sauce, a Habanero Pepper Sauce, Garlic Pepper Sauce, Sweet & Spicy Sauce and Sriracha Sauce.

Man that sux. You know the guava n pineapple sweetness is going to carry n magnify the flavor/heat. Off to ebay

they sent me a email asking if I want on list for next batch, I am looking for their habenero sace

might as well just stick it up my ass and bypass the eating part, it all comes out the same way in the end :drool:

lol..very true Funky..

with my wife being from Thailand I know all to well the power of peppers..

in our veggie garden this year she has 50 chili plants of 10 different varieties growing..some so hot I won't even pick em..

I'm sticking with fresh ground black pepper on my food with a dash of tabasco..

Anyone with an Instant pot the electric pressure cooker can make their own sauce easily in just a minute in the pressure cooker just some peppers of your choice and some apple cider vinegar.......awesome sauce!

i heartily recommend Marie Sharp's hot sauce from Belize. it's base is carrot mash (or fruit compote or pulps) for a thicker consistency and added flavor. their hottest is called "BEWARE" and it TKO's my tastebuds. now available in Belize, or your nearest amazon app.

BEWARE: Winner of the 1999 highest scoville award in New Mexico. Developed to prove that even the sworn pepper sauce lovers could only use in minute quantities. Warning: Use by the drop only. (Heat Level 4)

http://www.mariesharps-bz.com/products.html

I just bust the peppers in a blender, add vinegar and salt and bring up to a boil and bottle it. I use either habs or Caribbean peppers along with cayenne, thai or whatever I found at the greenhouse.

Tried the Tabasco Habenero and it is good, not insane.

Back