New bugs for me,

ClearBarbedFunk

Invalid Email Users
Out in veg spot today watering and not I’ve some small black gnat looking flying fuggers, not many only a few that I seen, like 2 or 3, also noticed white spots on a few leaf. Scoped the leaf and I see small yellow looking worms, just a few.

I have heard promix had some kinda infestation in the soil, and I have switched to promix about two months ago. So I’m thinking that’s what it is. Soil gnats or somethin like that. Don’t have a camera to get close ups. So whatever it is I caught it early and need some insight how to get rid of um, thanks

Out in veg spot today watering and not I’ve some small black gnat looking flying fuggers, not many only a few that I seen, like 2 or 3, also noticed white spots on a few leaf. Scoped the leaf and I see small yellow looking worms, just a few.

I have heard promix had some kinda infestation in the soil, and I have switched to promix about two months ago. So I’m thinking that’s what it is. Soil gnats or somethin like that. Don’t have a camera to get close ups. So whatever it is I caught it early and need some insight how to get rid of um, thanks

Probally fungus gnats CBF, they are bastards. And the worm like bugs are most likely thrips, easy fix is spinosad. Maybe spray once then a week later spray again and they will be gone.

Probally fungus gnats CBF, they are bastards. And the worm like bugs are most likely thrips, easy fix is spinosad. Maybe spray once then a week later spray again and they will be gone.

Woohoo, ain’t it great receiving plants from other grows, fek me, gave um the cursory spray upon arrival, not enough I guess. Hit with a 25%peroxide mix, and I’ll have to go too grow store for the spinosad I guess. Good thing there easy to get rid of, and my OP everything is movable, and small grow. Thanks bro

CBF, the spinosad is widely available as "Monterey Garden Insect Spray." You can get it at garden centers, Home Depot, etc. Not expensive unless you buy it from a hydro shoppe.

Thanks guys, hit eBay this am and ordered. Nature is strange, seems every year I get a new bug in the grow, it’s like Mother Nature rotates um, to keep um in check, lol.

Certain years here in western colorado the spider mites will be like a plague, wrecking corn crops. Other years nothing.

Woohoo, ain’t it great receiving plants from other grows, fek me, gave um the cursory spray upon arrival, not enough I guess. Hit with a 25%peroxide mix, and I’ll have to go too grow store for the spinosad I guess. Good thing there easy to get rid of, and my OP everything is movable, and small grow. Thanks bro
I noticed the sour d had a little bit of damage so I knew once you posted the question hehe. I use the montereys spinosad like180 mentioned..
I find new bugs too, last couple of years clover mites come in, they literally come in the back door and walk on along the wall and find my clones and attack them. I was like wth is going on. I tracked them, could see them walking across the walls and ceilings. They are easy to kill but if your not looking for them you won’t see them until there is lots lol last two years they got me. This year I’m on gaurd duty!

Back