Neocision Spectra LEDs

BreezeEazy

Anyone able to look at these specs and gauge where these fall into line with the rest of the market? I have access to buy these and they're going into a licensed operation.

Screenshot_20210519-134028_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210519-134052_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210519-134150_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210519-134218_Drive.jpg

The tech looks pretty nice, the spectrum looks excellent (seems to lean toward the old HPS spectrum, but with more blue), and the warranty looks great (although the devil is in the details, obviously; it is a "limited" warranty). If the price isn't too high, I'd say they would be a good choice.

Note: Looked at the website and see they are a brand new, V. 1.0 product. That's usually a red flag for me as I like to buy from companies/products with some history of reliability....

I'm not sure how old they are. They applied for the DLC, I know there are other brands already with a DLC. I think the 600w one was around $600. Outside of that the guy said the LEDs are from a premium bin. Since no LED performs the exact same, a high bin led quality is used on these avcording to the guy and they added more red and blue. I do know satco always tests and uses premium bin LEDs in their lights vs what other brands use (cree, ge, ect..)

Just always exploring LEDs. So much to learn and read. It is exhausting lol.

I want so much to go to LED's, the problem with doing so is my funds are low and a poorly performing luminaire would be disastrous for me. The known quantity, DE HPS, is anywhere from 1/2 to 1/3 as much in initial outlay. I know that the true cost over time is less for the LED's, but when it comes to initial outlay, the cost savings down the road are irrelevant to me.

So the trick is to get a luminaire that meets or exceeds current DE HPS capabilities in not only yield, but also terp production for intense flavor profiles and of course high thc levels.:D

2b2s

Reactions: 180
Back