Moved on from Uncle Bens

It's so easy...... Even a caveman could do it! Once they're fully colonized, you've got nothing to worry about. And there's many more than one way to skin a cat! Cubensis are no mystery. We just get scared of the scientific bullshit, and fear failure. So we hesitate. We fret. Biggest failure is not trying again. I say fear nothing. Just give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Any questions...... Ask Slim! :up: Slim's got some bigguns.

What’s the investment in time, energy, costs to do that?

It takes a bit longer to get started from scratch. I fumbled quite a bit to begin with. To be totally honest,Alabaster has come to my aid time and time again. Often you just want confirmation that you are doing it right. It get's in your blood pretty quickly cause it is just sooo enjoyable.Like Alabaster said, Cubensis is pretty tough,so once you have good solid colonization,it's highly likely you will see results.This last run was from colonized grain which took 23 days to get to fruiting conditions. That is longer than it takes most people,but I'm just slow.Probably because the grain had been sitting fully colonized for several weeks and needed to "woke up". Ater that just a couple weeks to harvest,and then a week or so to 2nd flush etc. I was really afraid of going to Agar...and taking prints...and taking clones,and doing grain to grain,but after I shed the fear everything kind of fell into place.

You know the old saying about "If I can do it anyone can"? That's me. I'd encourage anyone to pick it up,it's really quite enjoyable.

^^^ Very good question, I'm also thinking about this.

Do it 180. You'd be a natural.

It's so easy...... Even a caveman could do it! Once they're fully colonized, you've got nothing to worry about. And there's many more than one way to skin a cat! Cubensis are no mystery. We just get scared of the scientific bullshit, and fear failure. So we hesitate. We fret. Biggest failure is not trying again. I say fear nothing. Just give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Any questions...... Ask Slim! :up: Slim's got some bigguns.

And you. Thank you for your unselfishness.I've really grown and received a ton of satisfaction due to your encouragement.This is exactly why we are all here..to help one another.

Back