Molokai citrus kush

CTG

This one reminds me lots of bubba kush as compared to the ghost. Thick robust complex flavor, coffee, a bit of chocolate and and underlying citrus edge. High comes on fast and kind of stops you in your tracks and brings your stress levels down. Heavy on the head and body kind of day ender if you partake of to much.
As far as growth characteristics, indica doesn't stretch to much wide leaves thick strong branches and builds a nice frost layer. Clones easy but is a bit of a pm magnet.
All in all a keeper, I'll be using her for some breeding in the future. For now, I'll enjoy the fruits of labor and thank the cosmos and donor(thank you brother)for allowing me to grow her.

Last edited:
she is a good one for sure. my friend got those seeds from his uncle who is from Molokai. he kept that clone and shared to us :) pm magnet for sure. she got a nice nose on her too :) enjoy brutha!!

She is a flavor bomb for sure!! Wuod love to see a sample done indoors too....nice report CTG

So did this clone come from seed that was already Molokai citrus kush? Or your friend got molokai frost beans and made this?

Thank you

Nice!

my friend got the citrus kush seeds from his uncle who also made the Molokai frost years ago. friend grew out the citrus kush seeds and picked out this female. I think he might have more seeds of it but im not sure

Back