Maintenence Tonight, Report Any Errors Here

Skitty

Vendedor de Taco
Staff member
Hi folks, I'll be performing some maintenance tonight, please report any messages or page errors here. I'll be reinstalling some files to see if I can clear up the bugs some of you are experiencing. If the site goes down :22_yikes: I'll get it back up as soon as soon as possible.

Reactions: mre
Okay we did have a few mismatched php file versions which I just replaced. But I sent a test email to myself through our admin control panel and it still hasn't showed up so I don't know... Has anyone here received any emails from our system recently ? This year ? I know we have portions of our mail system disabled for security reasons but that was done many years ago and I seem to remember people getting birthday notices.

Anyhoo I installed all new vbulletin software so it may clear up some other bugs. And I didn't crash the website, yay ! :puffpuffpass:

Don't know if this matters? The icon on my favorites bar was a banana when logged in. Now it shows the page icon.

Haven't received a b day message in two years, Maybe more....

edit OK just checked my info :slap:... the email address is a dead email service. Can no longer log into it. Does it matter?

Last edited:
Yes...thanks for keeping our home safe and somewhat sound Skitty...onward through the fog and take care n stay safe.

I expected to see error reports and instead everyone's thanking you. Nice work, once again, Skitty! :thumright:

Back