Liquid fertilizers for soil ?

Elkhunter

coolin in the Rockies..
What is everyone using for soil these days ? I love the dry happy frog ferts, but they take time to break down etc. Ive used fox farm but its salt based, I mean the salt really cakes around the top. Also used the Humboldt line...it was ok but not excellent. If im growing plants / veggies etc that will be around a while then my go to is happy frog dry as it has time to break down and the plants actually have a chance to use it. With Mj its a fast cycle so I would think the liquid or the dry solubles would be better ? Thoughts ? peace...Elk..

+ 1 to bio bizz- have their whole line as a kit. I am however taking a harder look at super soils and similar as I’ve seen a lot of solid growers have good results and the lack of mixing nutes and (hopefully) troubleshooting nute issues would be great to not have to deal with. Makes things like auto water only blu mats an attractive option as well.

Neptunes Harvest just came out with a Rose and flower formula sometime recently. I just switched to that and have been getting good smells and frost.

I used to love pure blend pro soil bloom but recently when I got a bottle the ingredients were all changed (after not growing for 4 years). Unless they have different formulas in different states or something. I remember it being guano, wormcastings, kelp, and humic acids. The new bottle was different ingredients. I do still like their liquid karma and have been using that with the neptunes rose formula and so far am happy with the results.

Elkie, are you talking about growing outdoors in native soil, or do you mean something like Pro-mix, Sunshine mix, etc?

I'm growing in Pro-mix amended with 20% castings and a dash of Azomite. I use Pure Bloom Pro Soil Bloom, like Noc G described above (I haven't noticed any change in appearance or results, but I haven't taken a close look at the label in a loooong time). I feed at half-strength or less, and add some fish and molasses as well as Liquid Karma. Epsom Salts as required by finicky plants.

Not in the ground....thats a whole nother thread lol...in 5-7 gallon pots...i forgot i had used PBP before...shame they changed the ingredients...ive also used the liquid karma...bringing back some old names from way back...anyone ever use Earth Juice ?

Liquid ferts.. I use..

Alaskan Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1

Medina Hasta Gro Plant 6-12-6

Liquinox High Acid Bloom 0-10-10

TPS Silica Gold - - -

TPS Organic Calmag - - -

I'm pretty sure PBP is still the same as ever.

they may have changed the way they list the ingredients? i'm not sure.
- but I use it often and it's the same as it has been for the past 11 or so years that I have been using it.

General Organics Bio-Thrive Bloom is very good too

Back