Lighted Pocket Microscope

BCW1

Great Lakes Med user
Anyone know what local stores would carry something like this? Walmart or any other similar national chain type store?

I use to get my lighted pocket scope at radio shack but they went bellied up on most of their stores..
just got the same almost duplicate from amazon with LED light..only 10 bucks and does the job..
resin builds up when looking at buds and useless after 2 years of use..at least for me..

Probably not gonna have much luck for that, it's so specific and such a slow seller most companies
don't stock them.. Ebay and Amzn have great choices.

I almost bought one last yr for a xmas gift on a site where we did exchanges.. it was so cool, you could plug it into your phone, hand held microscope and would read out on your phone.. zoom in & out looked amazing.. but think what your looking for is one that looks like a small flashlight, but is microscope.. they are out there anywhere from $13.96 for a Hydrofarm Active Eye AEM100 to a
Dino-Lite 1 for $149.. should be able to find something

I bought mine from the Radio Shack over by the Alpine twin indoor theater. Shows how long ago I got it. I dunno if Radio Shack is still there though.

I bought mine from the Radio Shack over by the Alpine twin indoor theater. Shows how long ago I got it. I dunno if Radio Shack is still there though.

Well some are, but not that one.. it's not there last time I drove by... and of course as you know buddy, that was... NEVER.. sorry, no snow tires... muwahahaha.. just wanna say hi Alabaster...

What is really amazing is what you get NOW for your $20 and why I love the ZON, AMA that is...
check out this unit, can plug into lap top or phone...

USB Microscope 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope,
40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope Mini Camera with
OTG Adapter and Metal Stand,
Compatible with Mac & Window 7 8 10 Android Linux

very cool unit, great gift idea...

Well some are, but not that one.. it's not there last time I drove by... and of course as you know buddy, that was... NEVER.. sorry, no snow tires... muwahahaha.. just wanna say hi Alabaster...

What is really amazing is what you get NOW for your $20 and why I love the ZON, AMA that is...
check out this unit, can plug into lap top or phone...

USB Microscope 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope,
40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope Mini Camera with
OTG Adapter and Metal Stand,
Compatible with Mac & Window 7 8 10 Android Linux

very cool unit, great gift idea...

Wow! That one may be a good one for field mushroom microscopy. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to mushroom identification. Just a hobby I picked up. It would be great for trichome macros too. Put me on your gift list!

Yeah those little hand held microscopes get all gooed up with hash after a while. I just pop that clear plastic piece off, and smoke it! No! I either wipe it off with an alcohol soaked kleenex, or soak it in alcohol. I've been tempted to scrape it off, and smoke it though. The thought of burning plastic kind of turns me off. The LED shines through that clear plastic so you can view whatever you're looking at, and if it's gooed up, it cuts down on your visibility. That's funny! It seems like we all got these things at the same time about 20 years ago! I can still remember the thread on Cannabis World.

This one may not be a pocket unit, but they range anywhere from $2.99 on up...

For the money, $20, this scope is awesome with 1000x mag.

USB Microscope 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope, 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope Mini Camera with OTG Adapter and Metal Stand, Compatible with Mac...

1000x zoom.jpg

At the Zon, Ama that is... Hey Alabaster, don't u owe me a present... hahaha.

Shoot me yor addy and you'll get this for Christmas bro, for old times man..

So Cartman...do you work for that company, or what? I was sold after seeing you post it the first time. Mine is due to come thru UPS today. So I'll let you know how it works. PM me your phone #, and I'll text you some macros.

So Cartman...do you work for that company, or what? I was sold after seeing you post it the first time. Mine is due to come thru UPS today. So I'll let you know how it works. PM me your phone #, and I'll text you some macros.

U know what's funny... I had no idea I posted the same one twice. I parused thru them all again and chose the same dang unit, hows that for a pothead move.. LMAO.

Not sure it would work, I'm on a landline now. Trying to get a phone Boo gave me going, getting close. last night I was able to clear a partition and reset to factory settings.. now to buy a new battery as I think this one has an issue.. so maybe soon bro.. never had an I-phone of any kind, so there's that. lol

I think we should have read the reviews on this item, Carty. It doesn't sound very good. Some rate it as a toy. Mine was due on Monday, but FedX said it would be here on Tuesday. Now it's Thursday, and FedX says it'll be here on the 29th. Something's wrong for sure.
Man! WTF? You can't get pictures on your landline? Must be one of those rotary dial phones eh?

I used to have one of those many years ago and someone asked me: "Is that a Lighted Pocket Microscope, or are you just happy to see me?" (Sorry. I just couldn't resist...)

I think we should have read the reviews on this item, Carty. It doesn't sound very good. Some rate it as a toy. Mine was due on Monday, but FedX said it would be here on Tuesday. Now it's Thursday, and FedX says it'll be here on the 29th. Something's wrong for sure.
Man! WTF? You can't get pictures on your landline? Must be one of those rotary dial phones eh?

hahaha... close. Getting ready to order a battery for this Samsung Galaxy S5 that Boo gave me.. it eats batteries like in minutes.. so either get it fixed or maybe get a cheap Galaxy like my wife's... Luna Pro 3.
see, we are waaaaay behind on the times.. and we just got that a yr ago... before that it was a flip phone.
told ya I was cheap in some ways.... hahahaha

Back