Laurence cherniak

Hermit Garden

Hey there, was just wondering if anyone has had any experience ordering books from the Laurence Cherniak website ( Great books of hashish). I ordered back in June/July of last year. Have corresponded with them, apology after apology, very cordial and polite but still no books. Fearing the worst but have slight hope these guys are just slow. Maybe someone out there can shed some light?

I noticed you weren't getting any response so thought I'd share my experiences dealing with Lawrence, more specifically his 'assistant', who I referred to as 'Kato'. It was Kato who dealt with customers since Mr Cherniak seemed busy being creative. The time period was 01-03. Eventually, I got all my books and I think a couple packs of cards. A couple are autographed to me. Vol1 Book3, is the 1st copy he sent to the US and mentions Job and Sisyphus from previous correspondence...that's how long it took for me to get that book.

Attachments

• cherniak.jpg
    cherniak.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for that response, country boy. I also am curious about Cherniak.

Nice library, btw! Mine is not as focused....View attachment 358430
We both have Hashish by Clarke. If you notice from my time frame, that was back in the days of $4K lbs when $150 for a book was less than my usual bar-tab...far past the statue of limitations.
That's 1 stack in my library. Recently, I got another case and was able to get stacks off the floor and on to shelves. Even posted them...not much interest. seems folks don't read books any more and that's a shame.

I think he was the guy who visited my ex] med patient marc paquette[RIP} before bi knew him

he told marc after watching him work with a small amount of resin,that he had just learned something new about hash making

I’ll see if I can get ahold of Laurence and ask him what’s up with the books as well. He’s a very quirky guy but has always been sweet and responsive.

I noticed you weren't getting any response so thought I'd share my experiences dealing with Lawrence, more specifically his 'assistant', who I referred to as 'Kato'. It was Kato who dealt with customers since Mr Cherniak seemed busy being creative. The time period was 01-03. Eventually, I got all my books and I think a couple packs of cards. A couple are autographed to me. Vol1 Book3, is the 1st copy he sent to the US and mentions Job and Sisyphus from previous correspondence...that's how long it took for me to get that book.
Thanks for responding. Pretty sure I'm dealing with the same 'assistant'. Guess it's a waiting game, cheers man

Back