Jäger S1

GurtBySeeds

Random pics of various Jager s1’s I ran from CSI last year in my greenhouse 🇦🇺

shitty weather no didn’t express that well, but some of the loudest garlic licorice purp terps I’ve come across. I feel like it would be a killer crossed into some of these modern zazitas. Hoping that NSpecta will incorporate it into more hybrids going forward. I’ll have to scoop a few more packs of s1’s.

Some freaky shit in those s1’s too. Lots of webbing, strawberry looking sort of leaves 😂 maybe already got some freaky inbreeding stuff in the gene pool?

Attachments

• IMG_4480.png
    IMG_4480.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4481.png
    IMG_4481.png
    5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4483.png
    IMG_4483.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4482.png
    IMG_4482.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 29
Nice! What was the potency like and how long did you flower! Looks great
Hey mate! Potency was decent! Nothing crazy but really nice relaxing daytime buzz. Definitely what I would consider flavour herb, but a really nice buzz. I didn’t have the best runs with her either so likely better stuff to be found in the s1’s. They went about 10 weeks. The PTK IBL seemed to run around the same time. Paki tings me thinks.

Random pics of various Jager s1’s I ran from CSI last year in my greenhouse 🇦🇺

shitty weather no didn’t express that well, but some of the loudest garlic licorice purp terps I’ve come across. I feel like it would be a killer crossed into some of these modern zazitas. Hoping that NSpecta will incorporate it into more hybrids going forward. I’ll have to scoop a few more packs of s1’s.

Some freaky shit in those s1’s too. Lots of webbing, strawberry looking sort of leaves 😂 maybe already got some freaky inbreeding stuff in the gene pool?
Gurt,

I made a bunch of Jager hybrids, but never really released them...some of many I'll be listing up on the site. Friends and I have grown quite a few of the Jager hybrids and they're pretty nice.

Gurt,

I made a bunch of Jager hybrids, but never really released them...some of many I'll be listing up on the site. Friends and I have grown quite a few of the Jager hybrids and they're pretty nice.
Hey C,

Just when I thought I was out…. You pull me back in 😉😂 what were some killers? Personally I’m thinking chem 91 x jager could be amazing if the nose hangs on and brings the potency. Mendo p x jager probs a great way to double down on the liquorice, and the ball hang 😝 sweet 16 x jager would be the terpiest thing known to man.

I will keep my eyes peeled 👀 I am spewing my s1 died as I would’ve loved to cross
It to mango haze.

Back