Introduction to Divine

Cannadivine

Good to see so many familiar handles here. So many of you I've been blessed to meet at events around the country. Others, I'm more than familiar through your online presence/persona's. Here for the good vibes, in hopes to restore some of that long lost communal feel the plant use to bring us! More collaboration and less competition. After all, we're better together.

I've been involved with cannabis through every avenue imaginable. Growing up in the 90s in northern Wisconsin, access was limited. But weed came with seeds at that time, and we were farmers. Planting them was the easy part. I caught the bug early on in life, and the ganja has been rooted deep in my being ever since. Relocating to Colorado in the early 2000's shortly after graduating high school, is when I really started to hone in on my craft. From there, building the amazing network of fellow friends and farmers I have today. Fast forward through years of basement bangers, caregiver grows, multiple breeding projects and shitty deals in the legal land, we ended up in Oklahoma on our own terms. The story, and details there in are more than a single post can handle. But were here now! And open for any/all discussion, so don't be strangers!

The Divine Collection is a vertically integrated solventless-centric brand focused on breeding, growing, and bringing our products to the medical consumers here in all of our favorite formats. Rosin and Bubble Hash being the focus, but never behind the love for the flower itself. We pride ourselves on the hunt. Releasing over 130 different varities of rosin in 2023 alone. Being a small batch perpetual facility with very little overhead allows us to focus on finding new exciting profiles with less dependance on yield/performance. The staples are great. And everyone loves a 5%+ hash return... but if our decision making on cultivar selection is based on yield alone, its the same equivalent as breeding based on thc numbers. Bullshit! And doing nothing but bottlenecking our gene pool. So many good flowers are lost and not circulated because they don't hit "commercially viable" expectations. Long story short, we're here to say: F*ck those expectations. Lets do it for the terps!

End of the day, all of this is made possible by the people that support our brand. And for that, I am forever greatful. With that said, we're here at the Cabana to extend a little support back in any way we can!

In the words of the great Obs: All for the love of the plant!

IMG_6632.jpg

📸: 73 Micron Litterbox Bubble Hash

Nice to have you here at TCC.
Looks very divine!
Thank you Prime! Appreciate that. Stoked to be here. Looking forward to makin' some new friends, and catching up with the old! Side note: you had me at tug is the drug! Fellow junkie here. Just started casting and airbrushing my own hardbaits since the season isn't currently conducive to me on the kayak 😂

Welcome aboard!

how are ya all dealing with that Oklahoma humidity? any pm issues?

I lived around the Tulsa area for 13 years and I really like the low humidity out here in eastern Colorado high plains …..

wishing you all the best!

cheers
big

I’m interested in hearing the pro and cons w/ the low temp osprey wash machine which you use If I’m not mistaken, versus traditional bubble bags.

I’m interested in hearing the pro and cons w/ the low temp osprey wash machine which you use If I’m not mistaken, versus traditional bubble bags.
The osprey doesn't replace the bags. It is merely the wash vessel, which i will say, is worth its weight in gold. Perfect vortex, and the jacketed machine allows us to wash virtually iceless. It has increased throughput tremendously without any sacrifice to quality. Huge step up from the RV washing machings or Whirlpools we'd gut back in the day on the hill! :LOL: And don't even get me started on whisking/paddeling. You can maintain your sanity and your back with this bad boy washing 50k a day. They have since upgraded the nest systems to support not only traditional 20 gallon bags (which we still use) for collection, but a vibratory steel mesh collection plate allowing a "closed loop" run of the system. Pretty dope. But all shiny shit is expensive and we grow weed for a living. lmao. We'll likely pull the trigger one day, but as most of you already know, old habits die hard!

Welcome aboard!

how are ya all dealing with that Oklahoma humidity? any pm issues?

I lived around the Tulsa area for 13 years and I really like the low humidity out here in eastern Colorado high plains …..

wishing you all the best!

cheers
big
Appreciate that boss!

No PM issues here. Though i attribute that to many bouts with it in the past. Our practices, indoor environment and general operating procedures keep it a thing of the past thankfully. Moving here from southern Colorado myself, there was no shortage of a learning curve. Getting some of our stable to acclimate was no easy task. The natural environment here as you already know is unstable and temperamental to say the least! Hats off to the boys pulling tarps trying to battle the elements! They're stronger humans than I! :LOL:

Nice to see you here, Divine! Was good meeting you and kicking it with you through Curb last year! Hope OK is treating you well, I miss not having access to that fire ass rosin!

Nice to see you here, Divine! Was good meeting you and kicking it with you through Curb last year! Hope OK is treating you well, I miss not having access to that fire ass rosin!
Likewise brother! And thank you! Happy to be here. Oklahoma has been amazing for us. Just got another 100 lighter off the ground. They keep buying the rosin, were gonna keep growin' it!

Do you have a list of the 130 strains? I'm compiling a list of washing strains/clones and would love to look through your list and see whats there.

Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Do you have a list of the 130 strains? I'm compiling a list of washing strains/clones and would love to look through your list and see whats there.

Thanks so much for sharing with us.
We do. That and then some. With processing logs containing yield reports on each. I have yet to compile it all into a easy copy and paste list or I'd stick here already. Though you've inspired me to do just that. Gimme a little time and ill put it together. Our labs keep a galaxy of every sku we submit for state compliant testing. If im lucky i can just export it and work from there!

Back