Indict Bitez

I pollinated two different phenos of Big Bad Wolf, my keeper cut and another one that was really nice, with a studly Guerrilla Fume male from Lucky Dog Seed Co. I put 12 in paper towel, one didn’t make it due to my negligence at transplant. Oops. Anyways. I have 11 of those outdoors, will cull most males, maybe clone one or two nice males and all females. See if ones worth holding onto. Need to put new screen up too. Wind is atrocious. Lol

IMG_8752.jpeg

I’ll update the Indict Bitez soon.

Well, unfortunately the third one suffered the same fate the next day. I was on your website this evening looking and noticed it’s
Not listed as Indict Bitez and doesn’t mention the Runtz being Ruthless Cut, so I’m assuming that’s not yours. If I remember right Indict Bitez was just a freebie? You still got any of them laying around? lol I’ll buy a pack of something just for that freebie alone.IMG_9098.png

Last edited:
I did however, spray my keeper Big Bad Wolf 2.0 with some STS spray I mixed tonight.

IMG_9063.jpeg

IMG_9064.jpeg

Will definitely be crossing her to a bunch of cool plants I have. Ready to go for seeding is Bubba Kush (Berger Cut), Triangle Kush, Trop Cherry (Relentless), AJ Sour D, LA Pure Kush, and a selected Pakistani Chitral Kush from your seeds, Dante’s Inferno (Black Velvet), Triangle Kush x Tahoe OG (bred by a buddy, really nice plant) and more but I’m rambling now. Lol.

That Big Bad Wolf looks great! Those packs on CSI's website are catching my eyeeeeeeee.
Which way does she lean..... 91' or D. I'm sure she's a ripper.
Thanks! And yeah I’m about to pull the trigger on some ChemD S1s and Obama Kush S1 lol

She seems to be a fairly even split. Short squatty Chem D structure, but she sends up tower spear colas like the 91. Fades like the D and eats her fans like the 91. She has the narcotic heaviness of the D, with some of the uppity headiness from the 91. Shes best in the afternoon/evening as she does result in getting sleepy after a few hours. This indoor run wasn’t very good, a small plant. Shes much happier in soil outdoors than she is in coco indoors under LEDs. I haven’t ran her under MH yet but it will happen someday.

Update on 2/3 beds of Mohave Chem (Big Bad Wolf 2.0 x Guerrilla Fume) starting to develop sex, the tall one on the right in the first pic is 99% male, and I love the look of it. Will probably clone him and flower the clone out later and see what it does. But I’ll only be keeping 1 female per bed. So chop time for some is coming.

IMG_9259.jpeg

IMG_9256.jpeg

Sweet outdoors! Looking vibrant. That male looks primo.

ive heard people say plants need more calmag under LEDS. I'm not sure how true this is. I havent used HPS in a very long time and cant remember the differences. But id say, its worth a try for you next time. Plus, chem is known to be a Calmag Hog already.

I have a few packs of Chem D S1s chillin in the fridge and havent run any chem lines ever. I think next year is high time to pop em.

Ha! Nice! I just ordered the ChemD and Obama Kush. Hopefully he has an extra Indict Bitez left, but if not I’ll run the Obama Kush instead. I can’t wait to get this order! I’ve had a rough time nailing down the real Chem D cut. All I can find is Phinest or some other S1 most likely. I have a cut rooting now that’s probably Phinest as well. But I’ve heard the reports from the S1s that make me hope I can find a better pheno than the ones currently floating around. I just want the fucking D dammit. lol. The only time you will hear me say that.

Lol..... want the D.
I understand what you're saying. I trust that if u order enough packs of the Chem D S1's u may get one or two extra packs thanks to CSI's generosity. I've been shock at his generosity. Good luck and god bless.

Back