I know this isn't specifically "cannabis" related, but you can see where this is headed...

WrinkledNugSack

... Saskatchewan RCMP are now going to give a breathalyzer to everyone they pull over regardless of why they pulled them over. If you are travelling through Saskatchewan from this point forward (ie: Travelling from Minnesota to Alaska.) you are best off to enter through Alberta. I can regularly see reasons why police would pull vehicles over as I'm driving, and often times they have out of country, or out of province plates/tags" (most often for speeding)

Refusal of the breath test is an automatic DWI charge.

Way to go Saskatchewan, let's give people even MORE reason to hate the police; and a very good reason to go holiday or hunt elsewhere.

I won't provide a link to the news article here, but you can pick it off of the CBC News web site this morning.

Yep, this will easily be challenged I would think. RCMP are such douchebags! I'm glad we don't have to deal with them here in Ontario. Not saying OPP are pleasant by any means, but they sure don't run that jackboot vibe that is so prevalent with the RCMP.

Back