HP13 s1

Mojosly

Greetings ! First time posting. Thanks for having me. I was beyond excited when the HP13 s1 was released and immediately jumped on it . She has been a teacher for sure .Extremely finicky and prone to just dyeing out of nowhere. I popped x2 packs so far and ended up with 1 very strange trifoliate example that survived . Germ rate was wonky despite my best efforts and the seedlings that would sprout would often just die out of nowhere despite near perfect growing and climate conditions. She is not for the faint of heart and I can also assure that this is not due to Nspecta's work but just the downright finicky nature of this plant. Once over the juvenile phase she seemed to overcome and we are now on day 34 of flower. I'm not sure how closely the trifoliate example I'm growing speaks to it's true structure and yield but the nose so far leans very heavily to hashplant examples I've experienced in the past. Complex and very 3 dimensional.. funky , piney ,garlic savory sweet . You name it and jumps out on the scent. Really excited to see how she progresses and hopefully at some point get some more seeds are try for a standard example without the mutation. PXL_20240105_211415744.PORTRAIT~2.jpg1000004752.jpg1000004756.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings ! First time posting. Thanks for having me. I was beyond excited when the HP13 s1 was released and immediately jumped on it . She has been a teacher for sure .Extremely finicky and prone to just dyeing out of nowhere. I popped x2 packs so far and ended up with 1 very strange trifoliate example that survived . Germ rate was wonky despite my best efforts and the seedlings that would sprout would often just die out of nowhere despite near perfect growing and climate conditions. She is not for the faint of heart and I can also assure that this is not due to Nspecta's work but just the downright finicky nature of this plant. Once over the juvenile phase she seemed to overcome and we are now on day 34 of flower. I'm not sure how closely the trifoliate example I'm growing speaks to it's true structure and yield but the nose so far leans very heavily to hashplant examples I've experienced in the past. Complex and very 3 dimensional.. funky , piney ,garlic savory sweet . You name it and jumps out on the scent. Really excited to see how she progresses and hopefully at some point get some more seeds are try for a standard example without the mutation. View attachment 359463View attachment 359464View attachment 359465
Hey Mojo...your one trooper is looking a lot like her momma. :yum:

If you mention your rough germ rates on your next order I'll be happy to throw in a couple packs for ya to give it another go. They are definitely not the easiest S1's to get up and going.

Back