how do psychedelics help you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

barefoot

being a cooler day it’s time to Cap away....just starting the rush....Trower one of my fav’s for such a trip....

at a crossroads in life......need a reality check......

fly on amigo’s......

I haven't had a connection for psychedelics since living in Vt over 40 years. We had some mushrooms given to us a couple months back... bogus shit, nothin.

Love Robin Trower....white Hendricks. Try and keep the subject on Marijuana and it's by products as this is a pot site. Appreciate it.

Ketamine is a different sort of trip. I don't know if you'd even call it a trip. It's a dissociative anesthetic, but I guess it's considered a psychedelic. I only use it therapeutically. So in answering the question, How Do Psychedelics Help Me? Ketamine is the only thing that works for my depression so far. I use pharmaceutical grade Ketamine that my doctor prescribes for me. I use it 1, or 2 times a week. I'm prescribed a 125mg intra-nasal ketamine compound per spray. I do 2-3 sprays per nostril, and stay flat on my back on the couch. There's only one compounding pharmacy in the area that makes it. Ketamine reminds me of Nitrous Oxide quite a bit. Probably because they're both anesthetics. And trust me... I do get anesthetized. I find it very enjoyable, but I don't abuse it. I take it as prescribed, and I don't drive, or go anywhere the rest of the day. I certainly wouldn't look for answers through drugs. IMHO that's pretty ludicrous. Acid, or shrooms are drugs. There's nothing mystical, or spiritual about them. They just f^*k you up.

Acid, or shrooms are drugs. There's nothing mystical, or spiritual about them. They just f^*k you up.

The medical, psychiatric, and higher education communities would disagree...

University of Michigan to host Psychedelic Neuroscience Symposium

I am still trying to decide whether to try to see if I can attend. At the very least, it would be a chance to learn what the smart folks are looking into. We had to fight tooth and nail at the grass roots level to get these communities to finally consider cannabis as having medicinal value, so I consider it a positive thing that they are looking into the benefits of psychedelics as well.

:puffpuffpass:
have a few on the shelf i've been meaning to get to, but hard to get the opportunity. They're calling but i won't waste on a situation where i'm not comfortable. As soon as I get some time to myself.

Always been a fan/supporter of psychedelics, respect and love the work of good folks like Shulgin or Schultes. I think of it like this, life has a way of overgrowing the field ahead of us with waist high grass making the trail forward unclear, psychedelics can sometimes be that tool to mow down that grass making your path forward clear again...

Safe travels Barefoot, hope you find your path:flyguy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back