Hippy Slayer Cut

Olday

I don’t do a ton of smoke reports but this one has been a very welcomed addition to the stable

Hippy Slayer
From cut - Dirty Hippy x Jim Ortega’s skunk. I saw a recent insta post from bodhiguide that listed it as sterling skunk. Either way, old cut ~16+ years?

Grow: Organic soil, LED, Cooler Basement temps

Plant structure:
Bad flash but nice colors , frost, structure and respectable yield. Topped a couple of times. Needs help standing up. Taken week 9 and a few.

Nugs - Yes I’m a lazy trimmer

Seed created from it - bowling ball of a seed (thank you/screw you 88g13hp male)

Nose:
Freshly broken up is earthy funky odor covered up poorly with hashy notes and skunky musk. salt?

Taste:
raw cone unlit pull has floral/grass that lighten up a leather oil type thing.

Once lit hashy coating sweet but not in a fruity/dessert of way more sweet floral?

Effect: 9/10

Hybrid effect - happy to sit here but open senses and social. Cuts through previous sessions very well. Not good work weed.

Not a creeper, pleasantly distracted thoughts a bit of time distortion. Body relaxes after a while. The room reeks.

Old school is relative but brought back early 90s vibes that I enjoy - Weed should get you high goofy/laugh type stuff

A7566297-D904-438A-A0CC-06ACF3DB0704.jpg
40FD32EA-0157-403B-9982-6A616BF0C6EC.jpg
AD81EF8C-6536-4198-85F7-431C44E75FB3.jpg

yeah, my friends hiot it and look at me and say, Man that just slaps ya right in the face, don't it?

The Hippy Slayer actually cuts through LSD, buddy. Pairs rather nicely with it,. in fact. She's wonderful. Glad you like her.

yeah, my friends hiot it and look at me and say, Man that just slaps ya right in the face, don't it?

The Hippy Slayer actually cuts through LSD, buddy. Pairs rather nicely with it,. in fact. She's wonderful. Glad you like her.

For sure - what’s funny is she looks “modern” but certainly doesn’t smoke like any of the hype going around

Back