Hi, let me say hello to everyone.

Tubeboy58

Tubeboy58 here to say hello. I grow in and out, amended/super soil style indoor transitions to my regenerative outdoor. I use bottomless pots and any transplant goes straight onto ground. I also have an attached greenhouse to utilize as well.
I absolutely prefer “sativa” and dominate hybrids, 14 weeks? No problem, I got all season. I went to 29Oct last fall and had I had my greenhouse I could have done all of November. I’m at just shy of 39 degrees smack dab in the center of Missouri.
Currently running Kingdom Organics’ “Black Sea F2’s and S1’s and outcrosses to Runtz, OHaze x NL2, Docta Clean and Blackberry Moonrocks.
Some are in 2nd week of flip and others are destined for light dep later this spring. More are being popped for this season outside. Can’t wait, should be some amazing stuff considering how well “Black Sea “ turned out.
Cheers🙏

Hello there,in your neck of the woods as well.Love me some sativa hybrids ;) We should catch up sometime,cheers and glad you made it in here,I'm new here also.

Is this the Revs KOS? I just smoked some of the Black Forest I finally finished and it is the best sativa high I’ve ever experienced. It is like road kill skunk but with acrid funk terps instead. Literally everyone’s heads turns the moment you grind it up. I hope that you are hunting his gear🤞.

Back