Help me help Pa-Nature

Hey guys and gals I’ve been seeing Pa Nature posting about not having money for nutes. I hit him up and told him I had thousands of dollars in nutes I’ll give him if he pays for shipping. Unfortunately he can’t afford the shipping. I then said I’d try to raise money for him on cabana. So here’s the details. I had two warehouses running full organics for years. Last year I lost those warehouses and downsized dramatically and I also switched to salts and coco. I want to give Pa Nature all my left over organics. It’s all Nectar for the Gods liquid and dry. I’ve probably got 50 bags and 15 5 gallon pails. All brand new unopened. Probably gonna cost over $500 in shipping. No clue just guessing. I’ve never tried to raise funds before so I’ve got no clue how to do it. Should I do a go fund me or do it on here? Honestly I don’t even want to deal with the money. I will deal with it if that’s the way but maybe we can get PaNature the money and I’ll cod everything. I’m in LA and he’s in Canada. He just sent me a drop ship address. Any advice or donation would be appreciated by us both.

Attachments

• IMG_4754.jpeg
    IMG_4754.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6771.jpeg
    IMG_6771.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Your a dam fine man brother . 🥰😎💯
For those who help I will send out beans to this fine man with us shipping cost to get them to u if ok with him.
I would also love to continue posting shows for all to enjoy but I'm struggling to keep up these days like us all are .
Thanks to all whom can come up with a solution .
1000009592.jpg

Your a dam fine man brother . 🥰😎💯
For those who help I will send out beans to this fine man with us shipping cost to get them to u if ok with him.
I would also love to continue posting shows for all to enjoy but I'm struggling to keep up these days like us all are .
Thanks to all whom can come up with a solution .
View attachment 357503
Worst case scenario I’ll send you a bag or two to survive and pay for it. Hopefully though you’ll get a pallet.

Feel free to call Fed Ex. I went to the post office and then I went to Fed Ex. Both were over $100.

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpeg
    IMG_0240.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 4
Wow that is super expensive for shipping.
You would be better off renting a POD and loading it up with the stuff like you were moving.

Back