Hello I am F.M.I.L.Y

F.M.I.L.Y

Hello all, I am F.M.I.L.Y(Forever Mom I Love You).

About me:
• Father n Husband
• live in SoCal
• retired Veteran (USN)
• KISS was my 1st concert in 1979
• Ace Frehley and Evel Knievel are superheroes to me

I got into growing cause my Mom was sick with Cancer and she gave me seeds to grow for her. Unfortunately she passed away before my 1st harvest. My 1st grow was back in 2010 on RIU, and I fell in love with growing weed. In 2016 I had to take a break from growing and smoking. Just needed time to get my life together. So after a 7 plus year break I am back at it again. I found this forum from CSI's IG so I am excited about being here. I made my 1st order from CSI's site and will be doing a grow journal on here as soon as I get my seeds.

Thanks for taking time to read this and I am really excited about being here plus I look forward to meeting new people, learning, helping and having a blast!

Peace All
FM

My dad was Navy, SeaBee...Philippines. Son did a stint in Baghdad.

Also, daughter or the Revolutionary War and the CivilWar. Ancestry has a father and two sons that fought in the battle of Brandywine, under George Washington, the father and one son died there. That was a surprise, as three of my gparents were immigrants in the late 1800's, i just never thought that the other granny was from stock that was here before it was a country.

Welcome to the island, F.M.I.L.Y.!

Back